If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
My own Special Friend... x] .
- Me, Myself, and I
♥«´¨`•° HANNAH °•´¨`»♥
<< Courtesy of thy EVIL WEBCAM
Slice Me , Kill Me .. I don't care whatcu do .. just make me non-EXISTENT
♥ Share me some luv .. PLZ♥
♥I am a gurl that lives in a house
... that's me♥
() "" ')
( , 'o' )")
- The Other Half Of Me
- xxx - Matez foreva - xxx -
- Metallica, S.O.A.D, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park, Blink182, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Stephen Lynch, Audioslave, Skindred, 36 Crazy Fists, Muse, Papa Roach, Bloodhound Gang, Puddle if Mudd, Pink Floyd, Sum41, Disturbed, Murder Dolls, Rammenstein, Tenacious D, Stone Roses, AC/DC, New Found Glory, Aerosmith, Windfall, NOFX, Jimmy Eat World, Less than Jake, Funeral for a Friend, Aiden, AFI, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan, Nickleback, Rihanna, Sean Paul, HIM, OAR, CKY, Good Charlotte, The Fray, Teddy Geiger, Hawthorne Heights, Natasha Bedingfield, Wheezer, All-American Rejects, Saving Jane, James Blunt, Matchbox 20, Pussycat Dolls, Rob Thomas, Bowling for Soup, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kelly Clarkson etc…
- Stupidly enuf Clownz...
- Partyin, Talking to Matt in n e way : His awsum so dunt yu dare dis him or you face dying, Sleepin (yay lol), eatin or listenin 2 a bit of hardcore!!!!
- Add Me
- MSN~ Shadow_Galaxy@msn.com
(lol i couldn't spell the night i made my yahoo 1)
- Special Day
- 13th of January
- How well do you know me.. 4 Taken
- OMG 2006 11 Taken
- Random 11 Taken
- How well do you know Hannah? 12 Taken
- Only my friends will get any of these right...so test it to see if ur my friend!! :) 15 Taken
Think about these one at a time before going on to the next one. IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL ALL WARM AND BUBBLY, especially the thought at the end.
You can take this when you are done and show the ones you love most.
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake with a loved one.
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach.
16. Finding a 20 dollars in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Looking into their eyes and knowing they love you.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke with FRIENDS.
24. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
25. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
26. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
28. Playing with a new puppy.
29. Having someone play with your hair.
30. Sweet dreams.
31. Hot chocolate.
32. Road trips with friends.
33. Swinging on swings with a friend/love one.
34. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
35. Making chocolate chip cookies.
36. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
37. Holding hands with someone you care about.
38. Running into an old friend and realizing that some good things never change.
39. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
40. Watching the sunrise.
41. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
42. Knowing that somebody misses you.
43. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
44. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
1, 6, 8, 12, 19, 24, 29, 34, 39, and 42
-- are my favorite favorites. :3 As you can tell, I love all of these very much.
12 Comments 329 weeks
Do you have the following in your room:
Condoms: Funnily enough yes.. They make great Balloons
Cell phone: Yes.. somewere .. been missing for like a month
Book shelf: Yeash .. two
Computer/laptop: Nope, but there might b soon
Bean bag: No
Bed: Duh! .. of course, even tho i sleep on the floor a lot
Clothes on the floor: All the time yeah =] ..
Plastic Giraffe: Um, random, no.
Smoke detector: No
Piano/keyboard/gutiar/bass/drums: none, so sad
Locking door: nope
Bottle of water: Yes
A blacklight: No
Sports: None, I'm lame. If you know me, you would know that!
Stop sign/any sign: Yes
Caution tape: Yes!
Paintball gun: No
Real Gun: No
Play Station 2: No
Bike: It's in the garage
how many windows do you have in ur room?: 6
What is the color of your walls?: Greenish green
Hardwood floor, tile, or carpet?: Carpet & tile
Do you get ready for the day in your room or the bathroom?: Both
What color is your bed sheet?: White
What's on your walls?: Art
Has the opposite sex been in your room before?: Yes
1 Comment 331 weeks
I cry as they make a group that I'm not allowed in.
I'm not cool or ghetto thay say.
I'm a loser, freak and a slut to them.
A low level life-form.
I try to isolate myself from them,
And try to put up my barrier to protect myself from them.
The teasing breaks the barrier that I put up.
The barrier crumbles and I'm exposed to the names like
'Freak!' 'Loser!' 'Slut!' 'OUTCAST!'
And they don't know how much it hurts.
They don't know the pain they've caused me.
I run home crying,
And screaming that no one loves me,
And that I'm all alone.
You try to comfort me.
You say that you'll speak to to them,
And tell them to stop.
You've reassured me.
But when I go back,
The teasing still happens.
And I come home and lock myself in my room,
And roll up into a ball,
And rock back and forth,
Quietly singing to myself,
Trying to isolate myself from my problems.
You open the door,
And find me like that.
You try to comfort me again,
Swearing on your soul that it'll stop.
But it doesn't.
Day after day,
People chant 'loser',
Pointing at me and laughing,
With smiles that carve into my memories.
And I tell you day after day,
That the teasing doesn't stop,
And I'm on the edge of breaking down and losing it.
You merely tell me that you'll take care of it.
At the end of the school year,
Me and my best friend get into a fight,
Over something so little.
She says that she doesn't want to talk to me again or see me again,
And I come home crying,
Running right past you,
And locking myself into my room,
Screaming that I won't come out until all of my problems are solved.
You try to get me out with lies and fake apologies,
But I ignore them,
Because my special barrier and protector are gone and I just want to give up.
I end up crying for a long time,
And wishing that my friend and I didn't get into a fight,
And end our friendship like that.
I wish my life had a rewind button,
So I can go back and prevent the fight.
To save myself from all the fighting and pain.
I wish my life didn't happen.
I wish fourth and fifth grade never happened,
And that I never lost my friends.
I blame you and the teachers for all of my pain and loses.
For the low self-esteem,
And the urge to cut and scream.
The urge to kill the people that made me suffer and want to cut,
To die with all my pain to the end.
The scars on my heart are deep and they bleed all the time,
And they will always be there,
Because no one stepped in,
And stopped the teasing and pain.
I wish someone had stepped in,
And saved me from breaking down and screaming at the top of my lungs,
And saved me from my pain and suffering.
0 Comments 338 weeks