If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Don't shop for it...
- The Other Half Of Me
love her lots
- Love <3
- Friends. Stars. Organisation. Spontaneity. Writing. Driving. Cinema. Giving. Lillies. Dreams. Hot chocolate. Black cabs. Stationary. Trains. Cocktails. Nature. Books. Old people holding hands. Old memories. Castles. Photographs. Emails. Children laughing. Cafes. Parties. Presents. Listening. Hugs. Sunshine. Leeds. Sunsets. Creativity. Hogmanay. Texts. Milkshakes. London. Perfume. Letters. Colour. Crisp winter days. People watching. Skiing. Christmas. Life.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Reunions. Long bendy staws. Many shots in normal-sized cups. Sourz. Tequila rose. Drunkess. Lots of laughter. Mini pizzas. Love heart-shaped crisps. Drink spillage. Catching up. Toasting to big penises. Sickness in Grant Park. Attempting to dance. Drunk phone calls. Seeing old friends. The bells. Lots of hugging. Wander to find chips. Trip to New Market pub...more drinking... - you guys all made it totally worth coming back for. Can't wait for next new year! Love you all lots and lots. Happy 2009 x x x
0 Comments 228 weeks
1. I have a cute fruit guy
2. Wagamama noodle bar is amazing and makes you feel like your in SatC
3. Apparently we are dirty white bitches
4. After midnight all the bars are dead
5. White Sangria is very strong
6. We like touching plants
7. Mamma Mia is a fabulous film!
8. It's easy to spend hours in Primark
9. It takes an hour and picking titles out of a hat to choose a film to watch
10. We don't know what a watermelon looks like
11. People on the Isle of Lewis aren't inspired when it comes to names
12. We both want the Applei phone
13. American Apparel is the strangest shop ever
14. Bravissimo is for women with JJ boobs
15. There's no fruit in the botanical gardens
16. There are foxes however
17. Chips and caramel shortcake, together, and after midnight still taste good
18. We're crap at shopping for bright colours
19. We can throw any clothes on and no-one cares because we're students
20. Jules loves Glasgow
21. Trips to see Emma in Glasgow are fun and need to become more frequent!
2 Comments 252 weeks
1. A food you could eat forever: Pizza…or Galaxy! - Holly and Claire already know this!
2. What lyrics are stuck in your head: A jingle from the Chris Moyles show…one word weather with Nelson Mandela, one word weather with Nelson Mandela, la la la
3. Your worst habit: Probably my obsession with cleaning or addiction to swearing
4. What book are you reading right now: Lovely Bones and a boring history book (The Medieval Church…could it be any more dull?!)
5. Favourite song at the moment: Apologize – Timbaland Pts Onerepublic
6. Favourite all time song: Songbird/Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy
7. The best advice you’ve ever been given: Chocolate and crisps are not a necessity in your diet…ha, thanks Judith! Maybe you should have taken your own advice…what a crap dietician!
8. If you could see any group or person live who would it be: Johhny Cash, Eva Cassidy, Snow Patrol, Imogen Heap, Black Eyed Peas, Spice Girls, Meatloaf, Jack Johnson…etc etc
9. Where did you grow up? Leeds, Doncaster, Kinloss, Forres
10. Inspirational movies: Shawshank Redemption, A Little Princess, Patch Adams, Life is Beautiful, Amelie
11. Best feeling in the world: how I feel when I go skiing…free
12. One film you can watch over and over again: Something’s Gotta Give or Love Actually
13. Your favourite quote: How far in life you go depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
14. Last thing you ate: vanilla vienetta. I blame Laura!
15. Your biggest fear: Failing
16. Someone who inspires you: my friends, family and teachers, Elizabeth I, Sharon Osbourne, Julie Andrews, my grandad…so very many people.
17. What has this year taught you: Many things about myself, my family and the world
18. Last film you watched at the cinema: Stardust
19. Last song you listened to: Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
20. Dream job: magazine journalist
21. Biggest regret: far too many to mention
22. Last time you laughed so much you cried: When I went on a “ghost walk” with Lisa around Glasgow
23. Most precious thing in your room: my birthday scrapbook from Holly
24. By this time next year: I will be in second year…if I haven’t dropped out! And studying fucking statistics!!!
25. Highlights of 2007: passing my driving test, leaving home and starting uni, doing well in my exams, Spain, my 18th, philosophy classes, graduation, peer support, freshers’ week,
1 Comment 283 weeks
- BestYearGeneration. full stop
- Jack Savoretti
- official Seth Lakeman
- official Ray LaMontagne
- official Newton Faulkner
- Jack Johnson
- Johnny Cash
- official Paolo Nutini
- official Razorlight
- official Coldplay
- official The Killers
- The Kooks
- Red hot Chili Peppers
- The Feeling
- Radio 1's Live Lounge 2 Unofficial
- Work Night Out! (41)
- Christmas fun (48)
- Summer 08! (49)
- Summer 2 (48)
- Glasgow (48)
- Glasgow 2 (49)
- Friends (45)
- New Year 2007 (22)
- Easter Hols 07 (48)
- Easter Hols 2 (28)
- Last few weeks of school (48)
- Last 'proper' day of school (34)
- Last few days at school (31)
- Freshers' Week (48)
- ceilidhness (15)
- Christmas Dance 2006 (22)
- Graduation (34)
- Graduation 2007 (48)
- Graduation (48)
- Spain! (48)
- Spain 3 (48)