If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
Father Andrew Monaghan
The Pink Ranger
Mrs Fletcher (Murder She Wrote)
- Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Rufio, Northstar, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Thursday, relient k, the movielife, the starting line, The Audition, Hellogoodbye, Madina Lake, Breaking Pangea, Senses Fail, The Riverclub, Dashboard Confessional, fenix tx, I Am The Avalanche, finch, Say Anything, The Receiving End Of Sirens, Ace Enders, bayside, The Classic Crime, Billy Talent, Scary Kids Scaring Kids Jack's Mannequine, Saosin, Thrice, Boys Like Girls, Cartel, Hawthorne Heights, Self Against City, The Scene Aesthetic, The Higher, Powerspace, Socratic and many more
- From Dusk Till Dawn is classic. lots of other random films such as the quick and the dead and baseketball and Fight Club
- rugby, football support Hibs and Scotland and whatever sport they r playing and England's opponents!
- Today I am listning to...
- The Higher
- Heroes, The OC, Scrubs, smallville, Family Guy, South Park, Skins, Takeshi's Castle, One Tree Hill, Mock The Week, Top Gear
- M S N
- Toto, Boston, Journey, Foreigner, Wang Chung, Survivor, Mr. Mister, Blue Oyster Cult, Micheal Jackson, ABC, REO Speedwagon, Cutting Crew, Asia, Wham and Yes
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
[to an annoying patient]
Dr. Cox: Okay, think of what little patience I have as, oh, I don't know, your virginity. You always thought it would be there, until that night Junior Year when you were feeling a little down about yourself and your pal Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, well, he dropped by and he brought a copy of About Last Night and a four-pack of Bartels & James and woo hoo hoo, it was gone forever - just like my patience is now.
Jill Tracy: So you do scary little speeches. How adorable.
0 Comments 305 weeks
1. Seth: Our noses grazed. And it was like the most sexually charged nose-graze in the history of nose grazes. It's essentially nose-humping, is what it is.
2. Seth: My Jew-fro is frizzing out, I look like Screech.
3. Seth: Dude, what do we do? I don't want to get thrown out of the hotel. I love the hotel. I want to marry the hotel and have little alcoholic, gambling-addicted kids with it. Is that wrong?
4. Seth: So, what's the GP, RA?"
Ryan: I have no idea what you just said.
Seth:"Game plan, Ryan Atwood
Ryan: You're just using initials now?"
Seth: Yeah, it saves time.
Ryan: Well not if you have to translate.
Ryan: Game plan?
Seth: Good point
5. Luke: Hey man, what's up?
Ryan: Nothing. So ... did you have sex with Julie Cooper today?
6. Seth: She was my shortie last year, but she got served.
7. Sandy: Anyone going to be doing drugs?
Seth: I hope so. Otherwise it'd be a lame rock concert.
8. Seth: So when you lost your virginity, I was playing Magic the Gathering.
Ryan: You still play Magic.
Seth: Yeah, but not as much.
9. Seth: I got two girls in bikinis trying to seduce me, which sounds awesome. But I’m scared, I’m wet and I’m cold, Ryan.
10. Marissa: Are you limping?
Summer: Yeah, Cohen kneed me in the leg.
Summer: Must have read it in Kama Sutra.
Marissa: So you guys had sex again?
Summer: If you can call it that. There were like limbs, everywhere.
1 Comment 335 weeks