If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- I strongly belive that everything in life happens for a reason (good or bad), I also believe that no matter what people say or hear about me, I can either let it bug me or blow it off! The one thing that I have learned through my lifes journey is I really don't care about other peoples opinions(about me) or what they THINK they know about me(or what they hear). I know who I am that is all that matters!
- I LOVE"THE USED"!! The Frey, hinder, 80's hair bands, most of the new music that is coming out now a days!
- walk the line, Stand By Me, Goonies, The notebook, The outsiders, Transformers, theres more I just can't think of them right now!
- NASCAR!!!!! KICKBOXING!! Anything my kids play
- Scared Of
- getting old and death(funny...considering i want to be a hospice nurse??)
- Happiest When
- spending time w/ my babies, partying on the farm, on vacation, ON THE BACK OF A HARLEY!
- There is no right or wrong way of living this wondrous journey, but if we can live it the best possibleway we can, enjoying everything around us.. being in "this moment" constantly growing and learning, appreciating and loving, we would be much richer for it.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
I found an appt. Its tiny but cute! My mom is coming down to help me! GOTTA LOVE MOMMYS!!!!
1 Comment 265 weeks
Mike and Brooke landed safely in california yesturday @ around 3:30pm. Mike text my mom and said the scenery is awesome! Mike has never seen the ocean so this is very exciting for him! For boogie and I, I can't say enough he makes everyday fun!
2 Comments 324 weeks
Mike and Brookes flight is still on schedule! Although......from what I hear San Francisco got a little "shook up" last night hopefully this will have no effect on there well dissevered vacation! Boogie has been awesome! He is such an easy baby! He slept from 8pm-8am the last 2 nights! I am getting a bit of a cold so Paige(my 12 year old) has been helping in the a.m. she wakes up early so she gets him up and gives him his bottle! BUT she wont change his bum so I do that!
0 Comments 324 weeks
close LED Scroller
- Mike and Brookes wedding! (46)
- more mike and brooke (42)
- camping @ the KOA in hayward (9)
- teddys x-mas party (10)
- winter fun (5)
- Paige (19)
- My neice and nephew (Mike & Brooke) (40)
- My Step son Kyle! (9)
- our annual farm party (38)
- BRENNAN (20)
- my little ones (7)
- dads 50th and New Years (12)
- my family (2)
- farm (12)
- Stagette partys (19)
- my 30th B-day PARTY!! (12)
- My Nephew Garrett(Bart & Maureen) (8)
- Halloween 05 (6)
- The Used (18)
- stuff...and me (18)
- johns pics (7)