If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey everyone!
My name is Erin, Im 14, and live in North Dakota. I enjoy playing sports, spending time outside whether biking, hiking, or just relaxing- chillin with my friends, going to our lake, reading, and listening to music.... I have a brother and sister who are both out of college, (my sister was just engaged) and another brother who is in 12th grade.
Add email@example.com if ya ever want to talk!
- What can I say about music... I LOVE IT! Here are just a few of my favorite bands- BON JOVI*.Mika.*My Chemical Romance.*Matt Wertz.*Jack Johnson.*MUSE.*The Fray.*Nazareth.*Creed.*John Mellencamp.*Blue October.*Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.*Weezer.*Five For Fighting.*The Offspring.*Modest Mouse.*Hinder.*Mat Kearney.*The Killers.*P.Diddy---- They arent in any order, but Id have to say that Bon Jovi and Muse are my number one favorites... check em out!
- *Bon Jovi: Shot Through the Heart, (You Want To) Make a Memory, I'll Be There For You, It's My Life, Bed of Roses, Born to be My Baby* Muse: New Born, Time is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome, Starlight* Mika: Love Today, Grace Kelly, Happy Ending, My Interpretation* Nazareth: Love Hurts. Jack Johnson: It's All Understood*MCR: Im Not Okay, Helena, Welcome to the Black Parade, Teenagers, Famous Last Words*RJA: Face Down. Here are just some randoms ones too... Superman, Self-esteem, Float On, Last Night, Authority Song, Dont Stop Dancing...... these are all just a few of my favorites
- Don't tell me the skys the limit... when there are footprints on the moon
- *Heart of a Champion* I'ma give what I can and more, even if my blood, my sweat, and my tears don't mean nothin'
- *Jesse Owens* We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
- I am in some kind of soccer all year round. I really enjoy it. I am also in Softball, Volleyball, Cross Country, and Track. In soccer I play c. mid, and in track I run the 400, 200, the 1600 meter relay, and the 400 meter relay. 400 is my favorite though
- Happiest When
- I love hanging out with friends, being outside- like going camping, hiking, exploring, biking, running, skiing-, playing the trumpet, and playing pretty much any sport.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
***Do not wait for the last judgement, for it takes place every day.
To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded.
***Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
***"Your enemy stabs you in the front..."
"Your friend stabs you in the back..."
"Your boyfriend/girlfriend stabs you in the heart..."
"But me, your closest BUDDY, carries a knife..."
"To stab them right back..."
***Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
0 Comments 319 weeks
2 Comments 359 weeks