If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
I Hate Bebo
- why must my name be my real name? fuck off!
- Me, Myself, and I
- I fucking HATE bebo (www.myspace.com/rocketttinny please) but by popular demand have been forced to sort this out. (sort out used VERY loosely in this sense)
i wish i looked 'pua' pre-raphaelite, it'd be lovely. just, flowing dark hair, slightly manly features, granted; but to still look lush with it and so graceful. i love how pre-raphaelite women have fat arms and no tits and big wide legs/arse but they do it so well! to have the confidence to pull that off would be immense - but would it work in modern society?
apparently i have a 'cracking personality' (...thanks).
i enjoy cider days, and social occasions. i like dressing up when there is no occasion - just to know you look nice. making an effort makes a big difference.
i have possibly the shortest attention span in the world - for example i have been 'renovating' my room for the past 2 months and have yet to achieve anything but paint one wall.
based on true life.
the SCHLAM girls are some of my f
- A lot of things. I like especially 65daysofstatic, Frank Turner, Beans on Toast and BAROQUE (I fucking love baroque). I also massively enjoy things like Peatbog Faeries, my idols for making up the craziest mixtures EVER.
- i like words that sound fun.
switching round dominant vowels amuses me.
i also like umlauts. they are full of ATTITUDE.
- I have very little to say on the subject, aside from I'm shit at them.
- Scared Of
- boys with big bums and feminine hips.
- Happiest When
- surrounded by people. I expect also when fucking Frank Turner repeatedly, as he is extraordinary fit. And he used to be in MILLION FUCKING DEAD, all of whom I wouldn't mind a few racy escapades with. I've hugged Franky T twice, and I swear if I had a cock I'd get some degree of an erection. As it was I just got very wet... mmm. Beans on Toast isn't very attractive but I still wouldn't mind... we'd smoke marlboro reds together (I've lent him tabs previously), he's my BEST PAL.
- 'you started because you thought it was cool?' (usually accompanied by pitying look)
get over it, so did everyone.
what other reason could you possibly have to start?
however my problem is; that i actually ENJOY my tabs. too much to give up. i like the taste, and the way it's an active release of whatever's bothering you, instead of waiting for it to go away. i like the way it goes with so many things.
and unfortunately now i am massively addicted.
so no lectures please.
I'll go around with that sicky feeling in the back of my throat when i need one, and my clammy hands, and my ratty disposition, and it'll be nothing to do with you.
go and be self righteous elsewhere.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Rocket? 7 Taken
I'm actually really annoyed - I mean, my mp3 player has been a bit broken for AGES, I think about a year now (creative zens break very gradually I have discovered) but the headphones haven't been working for ages. I thought it was just the headphones though, so I bought (rather my sister bought, I'll have to pay her back only I'm VERY skint - also had an argument with my mother today which basically consisted of "you're never getting any money off me ever again!") some new ones, however unfortunately it's not the headphones that were fucked (well, they were a bit, I still needed some new ones) but the headphone jack itself. Is worn. For fuck's sake!
So I asked my dad about it, whether you can buy replacement ones or not, he just said he didn't think so and told me I shouldn't be so aggressive when I'm putting headphones in. Again, for FUCK'S sake! How the hell am I aggressive when putting in headphones? I'm fucking not! Argh, it is ancient, and weighs about 10milliontonnes (not that that's relevant), but of course it's MY fault that it just wants to die in peace and is slowly going on strike bit by bit. Grr. Surely the simple solution would be to just replace it, but no, my parents can't do that unless it's a necessity, though of course it never will be because 'you don't NEED an mp3 player!'.
So I have to wait til christmas. And even then they'll either buy me a shitty little 1gb one (not worth having, if I'm frank) or give me like, £50 towards it. Which does NOT help. In the slightest. When you're getting £28 a week it's unlikely you'll EVER save up enough for ANYTHING, never mind taking having a life into consideration as well.
Sympathise with me please.
2 Comments 308 weeks
was extremely good.
I don't think I can really describe it but main points:
- stayed in youth hostel, which was nice. asked nice assistant man for fashion advice
- played a hell of a lot of bullshit and shithead
- rained lots.
- found out that york is a lot more strict about ID than here =]
- went shopping LOTS. I'd say approximately half of the time we were there including sleep.
- sophie t was sick on sophy h's head. it was hilarious.
- went on a ghost trail. the man thought we were on a hen night and at the end asked anna if she really was getting married. 'erm, no, I'm 16'
- the words 'Mr Chesney' said in 'comic' scottish accent were uttered far too many times
- MDLP was established.
- We played a lot of 'Sarah/Sophie/Anna/Vicky/Lizzie would' in highly obvious manner.
- Went on the Yorkshire Wheel - it was shit.
- Went to railway museum! it was actually great fun and we made friends with a boy holding a pineapple. Also many comedy photo oppurtunities.
- had a chat with a friendly beggar and encountered abuse from a right jebend
- went out on friday night in the fucking pouring rain. after about two hours decided there was little if no point of staying under the umbrellas so; ran home screaming with no shoes on, cries of 'steady down' emanating from nearby cars as we ran amok. went in the spar and dripped everywhere, got to the youth hostel and dripped everywhere. would've been highly amusing only we were worried as fuck as anna and sophy h had elected to get the bus and we were home AGES before them. Turned out they'd got the wrong bus and ended up in a nasty bit of town - friday 13th
- me and sophy t went on a walk and got lost. nearly got shot by a mental zombie farmer.
I think that covers most bits.
It was an immense 3 nights.
0 Comments 309 weeks