If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Wouldn't It Be Nice? ^_^
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey there!
Welcome to my "humble Corner" of the net!
Bebo stalkers are of course always welcome, so please feel free to snoop around and steal things..I probably wont mind! ^_^
(\ /) ♫
( . .)
Add me on msn if u know me! I'm "firstname.lastname@example.org"
--Summer '08 - The Hamptons and NYC--
What I learned:
Jews are mental. All of them...
NYC is a sexy city. Fact! I must return someday.
The Hamptons is full of strange people. I will not return.
Peurto Rican's are Scary. But Lovable.
Shadows should not be confused for puddles. Ever.
Summer's over! Back home to college...!
Starting back in UCC soon, going in to 3rd year Physiology. Still unsure if I'm in the right course, but...Meh!
Take a look at my bebo "band" page. I'm looking for some feedback. Thanks! ^_^
- Currently loving Radiohead, Muse, Bloc Party, Kings Of Leon, Arcade Fire, Sigur Ros, Portishead, Pink Floyd, The Shins, Pixies, The Smiths, The Cure, M.I.A., Bjork, Led Zeppelin, LCD Soundsystem, Beach Boys, Joy Division, Vampire Weekend, Pumpkins, Mogwai, Menomena, iLiKETRAiNS, Kyte, The Eels, Sufjan Stevens, Elbow, Sonic Youth, Jeff Buckley, David Bowie, Spoons, Broken Social Scene, Fiest! Paramore, Bright Eyes, Crystal Castles, Stars, My Bloody Valentine, Decemberists, Of Montreal, Flight Of the Concords!, Massive Attack, Hot Chip, Air, Beck, MGMT< TV on the Radio, Saul Williams, The Pixies, The Battles (weird, yet wonderful band!) The Yeah Yeah Yeah's, The Flaming Lips, Pavement, Neutral Milk Hotel, The White Stripes, Postal Service, Pulp, Nine Inch Nails, and more! Sure if your really interested you could always ask! ^_^
- Once (such a fabulous movie!), Fight Club, Breakfast On Pluto, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Pan's Labrynth,
True Romance (its so amazing...),
Lion King ( please, dont judge me!!!)
- Grrr, my plan to take up "sport" this year has pretty much collapsed. I've no time for it!
- Likes (^_^)
- Music, Friends, Coffee, Nights Out, Cork, The Gym, Puccino's, The Brog, Freakscene, Fred Zepplin's, The Kino, British Comedy, Guitars, Anime (Slowly but surely i'm learning how to draw it!), Scarves, My Bed, Dogs, Arsing around the 'net, Oxegen, Gigs, Final Fantasy, the new library wing, LOUD Music! ^_^
- Hates (Grrr...)
- 10 euro haircuts,
8.30 lectures, Study (of any kind), Mondays, Menopausal Chemistry Demonstrators, Headaches, Stress, lists!
- Some day i will fill this...
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. Full Name: Rob McGlacken-Ryan
2. Nicknames: Certain People used to call me “blob”, but I had them “disposed” of...
3. Birthday: 25 May 1989
4. Place of Birth: Renmore, Co.Galway
5. Zodiac Sign: Gemini
6. Male or Female: Male
7. School: UCC (Grin!)
8. Occupation: Waster/Part-time Student
9. Residence: The Village in cork but my Home is back in limerick
10. MSN Screen Name: rob_ryan_2000 (creative, innit? )
11. Hair Color: Currently Black
12. Hair Length: Long-ish ( i just got it cut like yesterday)
13. Eye color: blue
14. Weight: Ha...No.
15. Height: Something like 6ft at this stage
16. Braces?: never! – my teeth are perfect!
17. Glasses?: Yup, but usually just wear contacts
18. Piercings: Not yet, but soon...
19. Tattoos: Nope
20. Righty or Lefty: Ok, I WRITE with my right hand, but i’m a lefty otherwise.
21. First best friend: Brian...Something. God, I clearly was a shit friend...
22. First pet: Rufus
23. First Love: Food. It’s more of a love/hate relationship tho.
24. Movie: Right Now? Probably “Once”
25. TV Programme: Monty Python’s Flying Circus (obviously!)
26. Color: Blue
27. Song Right Now: Common People by Pulp, or Intervention by The Arcade Fire.
28. Friends: what inda question is that?
30. Sport: Swimming and Kickboxing (hm, i should get back into that!)
31. Restuarant: Jade Palace (ut any Chinese would do me)
32. School Subject: Pyshiology
33. Animal: dogs
34. Book: Embarassingly enough, it’d have to be Harry Potter
35. Magazine: NME
36. Shoes: Cons! ^_^
37. Feeling: Knackered!
38. Single or Taken?: single (grrrrr...)
39. Have a crush: um...do i REALLY need to answer this?
40. Eating: chewing gum
41. Drinking: nope
42. Typing: *rolls eyes* silly, silly questionnaire...
43. Online?: *sigh* what did i just say?!?
44. Listening To: MCR (oh shut up you...)
45. Thinking About: See Q.39 ^_^
46. Wanting To: Nothing, I’m quite happy with what I’m doing right now actually. ^_^
47. Watching: Nothin’
48. Wearing: UCC Hoodie and my Dykie Jeans
49. Want Kids?: Yup, I shall call him Larry and keep him in a bread bin. (private joke)
50. Want to be Married?: I’ve no idea
51. Careers in Mind: Doctor? Ya, Probably not gonna happen at this stage ( I’m a lazy bastard, you see)
52. Where do you want to live: Somewhere abroad for a while, but mainly Cork/Galway.
53. Car: Something shinny *drool*
_Which is Better For an Other Half___
54. Hair color: Dark, but open to other suggestions.
55. Hair length: long (definatly)
56. Eye color: Blue
58. Cute or Sexy: Cute
59. Lips or Eyes: eyes
60. Short or Tall: Doesn’t really matter
61. Easygoing or serious: easy going
62. Romantic or Spontaneous: Romantic...but both would be better!
63. Fatty or Skinny: average
64. Sensitive or Loud: in between
65. Sweet or Caring: Both please!
___Have you ever______
66. Kissed a Stranger: *rolls eyes* Afraid so...
67. Had Alcohol: Course not! ^_^
68. Smoked: Do I look like a smoker? ^_^
69. Ran Away From Home: nope, i loves my home!
70. Broken a bone: yup yup
71. Got an X-ray: Course!
72. Broken Someones Heart: I really hope not (but if i did, sorry...)
73. Cried When Someone Died: yes
74. Cried At School: yup, ‘twas pretty embarrassing too!
___Do You Believe In___
75. God: nope
76. Miracles: i dunno...
77. Love At First sight: Yup yup
78. Ghosts: nope
79. Aliens: yes, but not the standard bug eyed sort. There would have to be something out there.
80. Soul Mates: It’s a lovely idea, but sadly no...
81. Heaven: Not really
82. Hell: Nope
83. Angels: Nope
84. Kissing on The First Date: Course not, I’m no whore! ^_^
85. Horoscopes: nope, just sillyness. Fun silly tho
86. Is There Someone You Want, But You Know You Can't Have? *grin* Why must you keep asking this?
0 Comments 276 weeks
close What Type of Music Are You?
My result is: Indie Rock
You spend the rest of your time making sure no one knows just how much effort you put into all this.
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Which shoe are you?
what wwe superstar are you?
DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND 0.
Which girl from yr8 would sute u best as a friend/girlfirend?
With book from the twilight series do you like best?
What Xbox Charecter are you
What Anime Would You Star In?
See More Quizzes