If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- you live...you learn...
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey everyone
Dont let hurt get you down- remeber what doesnt kill you makes you stronger and everything happens for a reason
getting your heartbroken only makes you appreciate it more when real love comes along.
leave a comment and il get in touch with u
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- another quiz 7 Taken
SPECIAL ANGEL .
I am so blessed to have had you for a Mother.
You were always there whenever I needed you.
Your patience and kindness made a difference in my life.
You taught me well.
I feel your presense within my being,
in the everyday things I do and say.
I know somewhere out there an angel watches over me,
and I know in my heart that angel is you.
The spirit and love, within the heart, never dies.
It lives on forever through the people we love.
Your spirit and love lives within me.
I loved you then, I love you now, I will love you forever...
Poem by Shari1999©
1 Comment 310 weeks
How you know you experienced the 90's:
1) 10p Mr Frosty Ice Pops on long summer days!
2) Gordon the Gopher!
3) You could do or tried to do the Prodigy step. 'You're no good 4
4) You owned or longed for an Adidas three stripe tracksuit
5) You owned a compilation tape with TOP TUNES such as "Mr Vain", "What
is love" and "Rhythm is a dancer" and 'How Bizarre, How Bizarre"
6) Girls thought Blue Mascara was cool!
7) Girls actually fancied Garry Barlow more than Robbie Williams
8 ) The Racoons! (nuff said)
9) You owned a pair of Nike Air Max, and wore them to death
10) Mr Motivator (What ever happened to him?)
11) Running on the spot dancing!
12) You wore leggings/cycling shorts with long t-shirts
13) You owned a Bennetton, NafNaf, sweater shop jumper or waistcoat
14) Girls owned scrunchies in an array of colours and tacky headbands
with their names written on in thick glitter
16) You bought Smash Hits for the song lyrics and the immense amount of
stickers that you would stick everywhere!
17) You had a pen pal
1 You could only watch the Simpson's on sky
19) On a Saturday afternoon you watched Catchphrase, Gladiators,
Generation Game, Noels House Party and then Casualty
20) You taped the Pepsi Chartshow on radio one and tried in vain to
pause the tape before the annoying guy talked and ruined the whole
21) Cans of Coke were 25p
22) 10p Space Raiders Crisps
23) A grey Fruit of the Loom jumper was a must have
24) Sharkie & George were the crimebusters of the sea
25) Puffa jackets
26) You used the line "it's a free country" every day
27) The Sky Sports Blimp!
2 Impulse body spray for girls
29) Hooch Alcoholic Lemonade (where's it gone?!)
30) 'Don't forget your toothbrush', 'TFI' and Big Breakfast with Chris
31) You had at least one troll
32) You know the dance to Macarena and Saturday Night. You also tried
scat like Scatman John! Bi bat ba ba da bo...
33) You watched Baywatch and longed for the day that Eddie & Sharni got
34) You watched Byker Grove 'ha ha ha whatcha laughin at!' (the
themesong ending), and saw PJ get shot in the eye with a paintball!
35) PJ and Duncan not Ant and Dec! Dodgy Pop Not Dodgy Presenting!
36) Shellsuits & bumbags!
37) You longed to live in Beverley Hills 90210
3 Home and Away was a prime time ITV programe watched by millions
39) You owned a Spice Girls album
40) Fruit salads and black jacks!
41) Strike it lucky on a sunday night with Michael Barrymore when he
straight & married
42) Chain letters
43) You had fake ID
44) You remember Todd Landers in Neighbours
45) You religiously watched Saved by the Bell on a Saturday morning!
46) You more than likely lost/nearly lost a wobbly tooth on a wham
47) CK one (probably the fake one from the market)
4 Going Live, then Live and Kicking was the place to be on a Saturday
Morning - you know you remember the number 0181 811 8181
49) You knew every word to the theme tune from Fresh Prince of Bel Air
50) You collected Premier League Stickers and did swops at playtime
51) Girls wore crappy lipstick such as - coffee shimmer, heather
and birthday suit!
52) You wore kickers and wallaby's with the tags hanging from them
53) You thought saying - "I know you are, you said you are but what am
to every cuss that that came your way!
54) "love got the world in motion" with the John Barnes Rap
55) when you used to run away from some thing and shout ' leg iiiitt'
1 Comment 340 weeks
Apples and Wine: Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy pickings. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Now Men......... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with
1 Comment 340 weeks