If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- "That which you resist stays."— Dr. David Hawkins
- Me, Myself, and I
- Still selling our static, Atlas Sapphire 2008..... Still Living Reiki and teaching on the odd occasion.....I'm working on increasing psychic/intuitive abilities and achieved my Diploma for reading the Tarot. My biggest hurt was when my brother Ronnie passed away in 2002. I wrote 'Divine Timing' as a result. Many have healed from reading it.....and I have met many wonderful people as a result.
LINK TO AUTHOR'S PAGE:-http://www.bebo.com/CarolDivine
I am hosting 'Tarot Nights' soon...my first one on 29th October at my home in Ellon. Hoping for a spooky night for the ladies who come!. If interested in knowing more about future Tarot nights, get in touch!
- The Other Half Of Me
My buddy Alison....whom I'll always love
- About my artwork
- I will still contemplate doing the odd commission when asked...but my artwork is very much on hold at present due to being so busy with my Tarot course of study and hosting 'Nirvana Nights'. I will hope to achieve a Diploma and become a Tarot master this year.
- Wanted to let folks know that I am still 'Living Reiki'......and this means that I am still teaching at present. However, I will soon be saying a reluctant farewell to this part of my life due to having so many other concerns taking so much of my time these days. I will continue to support the students I have created over the years...but will only take on an occasional student if circumstances allow...or there is a 'special need' expressed. I am continuing to offer Reiki therapy to clients until further notice.
High on my list of priorities is my charity work. I offer Reiki therapy to the public for certain charities. I love these ventures and particularly enjoyed 'Bling Fling' in May 2009 and also appearing once again in the Mall Trinity alongside my son Paul and my student and good friend Pauline. Paul and I gave birth to a new therapy on our first day there called 'Ji Mo'.
- I am grateful to...
- My husband Grant for showing me openly how much he loves me and for encouraging me to get laser treatment...!!. My children for choosing me as their mum. All of my family in spirit (my three brothers Ronnie, Robert and Dougie are with our parents now). All of my friends for their support. All of My Reiki teachers. Linda Stewart of the Mall Trinity and Ruth Morrison, formerly of Northsound Radio for promoting my abilities in such a unique way. All of the celebrities who have received a signed copy of my book or have agreed to have one....! Kevin Spacey for sending me a signed picture of himself. Joanna Gordon, Marchioness of Aberdeen for believing in me, and honouring me...she is a wonderful friend. Everyone everywhere, who has ever hurt me or harmed me in any way because it helped to make me who I now am. I will always love and miss my dog Lady....thank you for being my companion for so long and giving us so much 'puppy joy', Tanya and Bibi. Thank you Universe for giving me everything
- Scared Of
- Still have a little fear of flying!
Looking back in anger, unfulfilled dreams, growing old, .....I used to think that 'unfinished business' would haunt me, but this has left me now.
- Happiest When
- I am with my family....but at other times, helping others with Reiki ......Or being Creative (reading, writing and drawing/painting), meditating .....and I feel totally happy and impressed with myself when I receive payment for helping to heal others!!!
Being contacted by Kevin Spacey for Reiki (a dream I have!)
- News about my book, Emmerdale Day and Connah Broom
- Signed copies of my book have gone to the following well known celebrities....Kevin Spacey, Nick Sagan, Dr. Joe Vitale, Victor Kahn, Val Kilmer and Charley Webb (Debbie Dingle in 'Emmerdale')......I allow the book to 'speak for itself' and find its way into the hands of those who seem to need healing.....and only send it to celebrities when inspired to do so.Emmerdale Extravaganza was held at the AECC on Saturday 9th June 2007. I took part along with my friends/students Tess and Pauline. I was approached and asked if I would mind having my picture taken with Charley Webb....alias 'Debbie Dingle'. she was pleased to accept a signed copy of my book!
Connah Broom was invited to be the 'special guest' at the Santa Parade for Mall Trinity in November 2007.
- What I like most of all....
- I like when people do the 'right thing' .....
I like telling the truth ....but bending it slightly regarding my age!!!......
I like being told I'm loved and saying it to others......
I like romance.......
I like when my hair has just been done.......
I like when people tell me I only look 40 or even younger.....
I like what I do/what I am......
I like remembering happy times......
I like meditating and doing artwork.......
I like bringing out the child within....I like being close to nature ....especially with my dogs......
I like when I see my desires manifest into reality.......I like being in a jacuzzi ....I like being hugged/kissed......
I like to laugh......
I like watching 'spooky' films with my family......
I like to study/teach......
I like dressing up and 'freaking out' wildly on the dancefloor!
I like the fact that I was invited to attend the Queen's Garden Party in Holyrood on 1st July 2008 after being nominated by Joanna Gordon, Marchioness of Aberdeen.
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
- Im Every Cliche
- Grant Leslie
- Alison Gray
- Alison Main
- Ceri Humphreys
- Tracey Cepeda
- Laura Stephen
- Kim McConnachie
- Mary Brid Whelan
- Fiona G
- Lizzie B
- Phil Westerman
- Patrick Mcgrath
- Suzanne M
- Emma McConnachie Nee ...
- Morven Ferguson
- Donna McGregor
- Valerie S
- Lynn Fraser
- Julie Carr Mcgrath
- Wilma Macpherson
- Patti Fraser
- Melissa Hayton
- Jonathan Ross
- Kelly Smith
- Mademoiselle Taylor
- Thomas Westerman
close Video Box
***Official*** Message from the Hopi Nation about Japan, Amazing and Historic
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Carol? 23 Taken
"In my experience, there is only one motivation,
and that is desire. No reasons or principle
contain it or stand against it."
— Jane Smiley: Pulitzer Prize—winning American nove
0 Comments 153 weeks
"Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you
feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes
the inner voice which says, 'This is the real me,' and
when you have found that attitude, follow it."
— William James: Was a psychologist and philosopher
0 Comments 154 weeks
"The diseases of the mind are more and more
destructive than those of the body."
— Marcus Tullius Cicero: Was a 1st-century BC Roman philosopher
0 Comments 154 weeks
close My Mood
close Which 1950's Pin-Up Girl are you?
My result is: Jane Mansfeild
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
close My Stuff
- 'Bling Fling' 2009 (21)
- Alison Main's little ones.... (2)
- Carol Leslie, Reiki master (40)
- My Album (45)
- Danielle's 18th... (9)
- Ronnie Middleton (35)
- Halloween 2009 (18)
- Emmerdale Extravaganza 2007 (12)
- 'Nirvana Nights' (10)
- Fundraiser at Tiger Tiger (9)
- In Loving Memory of Ronnie (6)
- Lossiemouth Caravan park adventures (23)
- Reiki at Northsound (11)
- My paintings (23)
- random pics (43)
- Danielle's 17th Birthday Masked Burlesque Party (24)
- My Astrological Chart (1)
- My Canadian Family (19)
- My family album (46)
- Old School Friends (14)
- Paul at Glastonbury (9)