If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- "The sunset's just my lightbulb burning out..."
- Me, Myself, and I
The name is Johnnie and I be hailing from ye olde Limerick City.
I'm 19 years young.
I like long walks on the beach, painting my toenails ridiculous colours and other macho things of that nature.
- The Other Half Of Me
Supersoak that Ho!!!!!
- Damien Rice, Josh Ritter, Jack Johnson, Bell X1, Arctic Monkeys, Sigur Ros, Tom McCrae, The Kooks, David Gray, Damien Rice, Bob Marley, KT Tunstall, Suzanne Vega , James Blunt, Travis, Jose Gonzalez, Rogrigo Y Gabriela, Radiohead, Jem, Norah Jones, Bloc Party, Klaxons, The Sounds, Willy Mason, Jamie T, Fionn Regan, Flaming Lips, The Notwist, Walter Mitty and the Realists, Giveamanakick, Blind Pilots
- Pulp Fiction, Juno, Reservoir Dogs, Dodgeball, Donnie Darko, Fight Club, American Beauty, 40 Year Old Virgin, Children of Men, Apocalypto, Babel, Sin City, Rush Hour, SAW, The Shawshank Redemption, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Superbad
- Football, Skateboarding
- House M.D.
, Grey's Anatomy,
the gay porn channel
Nip Tuck, Entourage, Dead Like Me
and of course LOST!
- The Joy of LSAD
- the stupid fuckers corner, canteen seshes with teabags, forks and papercups, pit pens, "visual journals" , analytical objects, quality of line, contextual, Susan's rants and feminist beliefs, wicked chicken seshes, class parties, groovey island, artsy fartsy messages on walls, large quantites of tea, the long trek to the canteen, tim, steady eddy winter, neoclassical reactions to rococo, antiques roadshow, cool hats, vegetable soup, free tea and choco bars (thanks amanda), Jim, crazy sculpture, the mad green dots, mary nagles critical rants, looking at the whole face and not just the nose, insanely overpriced food, our fantastic colour printer, yes one printer, costelloes, Battles - Atlas, the couch!, jack with whiskey, my wife danny ryan, the lovely orlaith x, my graphics crew, pro wong anti knacker foundation, photoshopz skilLZ!
- Jason Yau
- Peace From Da Wong
- Tommy Collins
- Orlaith T
- Daniel Yu
- Caitlin Quinn
- Freddie Leyden
- Kate Power
- Bridget The Superfreak
- Roisin O Reilly
- Stephen Corr
- Cathy Holfeld
- James Meehan
- Conor Dore
- Eva Shortt
- Greg Corbett
- Patrick Fahy-Browne
- Amy Mc Namara
- Aoife Kelly
- Louise Sheridan
- Lynn Ferrari
- Amanda Ryan
close Education and Work
- Limerick School of Art & Design, 2007
2nd Year Graphic Design
close My Skins
- Daft Punk Try it on | 2389 profiles
- Eye Exam Please! Try it on | 469 profiles
- 1 New Message...! Try it on | 325 profiles
- Yellow Bubble Burst..! Try it on | 181 profiles
- The Water has Eyes 2.... Try it on | 134 profiles
- Men and Women Try it on | 16 profiles
- Make Tea Not War Try it on | 9 profiles
- Golden Lines..! Try it on | 4 profiles
- Stick Figures just want to have fun...! Try it on | 8 profiles
- Just Fly - Nike Try it on | 3 profiles
- How well do you know Jonathan? 46 Taken
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Amanda Ryan
- Amy Taylor
- Steady Eddie Winter
The Value of a Drink
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink I feel shame. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes and dreams ... If I didn't drink this wine, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this wine and let their
dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." ~ Jack Handy
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they
wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're
going to feel all day. " ~Frank Sinatra
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher,smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." ~ Henny Youngman
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not." ~ Stephen Wright
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk,
we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!" ~ Brian O'Rourke
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." ~ Benjamin Franklin
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the
history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the
wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does
not go nearly as well with pizza." ~ Dave Barry
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can! ~ Dave Howell
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.
And saving the best for last, as explained by Cliff Clavin,of Cheers.
One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the BuffaloTheory to his buddy Norm.
Here's how it went:
"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not
HAVE A SMASHING DAY!1
1 Comment 288 weeks
001: Name - Jonathan Wong
002. Nickname - Johnnie
003. Single or taken - Single
004. Zodiac Sign - Cancer
005. Male or Female - male
006. College - Limerick School of Art & Design
007. psp - yes
008. How many buddies on your list -250
009. Screenname - sickosiris
010. Hair Color -black
012. Hair Long or Short - short
014. Eye Color - hazel brown
015. Are you health freak - naw
016. Height -5'10
017. Do you have a crush on someone- definately maybe
018. Do you like yourself - no. I hate myself. I actually want to die like...(stupid question)
019. Glasses? - yes
020. Think your awesome? - oh, very!
021. Piercings - my ear
022. Tattoo - not yet
023. Righty or Lefty - right
024. Surgery - none
025. First piercing - ear
026. First best friend -paul gleeson
027. First Award - player of the year
028. First Sport You Joined - soccer
029. First pet - dog
030. First vacation - Hong Kong
031. First Concert - Eminem Anger Management Tour (cypress hill, xzibit, obie trice, d12)
032. First fight - cant remember
033. Movie - Fight Club
034. Favorite tv show - Lost
035. Color - black
036. Music - indie/alternative
039. Drink - heineken
040. Body part not on the face (on a girl) - ass
041. Sport To Play - soccer
042. Favorite piece of clothing - probably my leather jacket
043. Clothes shop? - no particular one
044. What do you sleep with? - phone + pillow.
045. Favorite School - LSAD
046. Favorite Animal(s) - panda
047. Favorite Books - Angels & Demons
048. Favorite Magazines - Computer Arts or Maxim!
049. I'm eating - nothing
050. I'm drinking - lemonade
052. I'm about to - answer this question
053. Listening to - Chris Brown - Wall to Wall
055. Waiting For - my time to shine
056. Watching - Jason play gears of war
057. Wearing - jeans and tee-shirt
058. Want Kids? - maybe
059. Want to Get Married? - not sure
060. Careers in Mind - freelance illustrator
__Which is better with the Opposite sex__
068. Lips or Eyes - eyes
069. Hugs or Kisses - hugs
070. Shorter or Taller - shorter
072. Romantic, Spontaneous or larma - spontaneous
073. nice stomach or nice arms - nice stomach
074. Sensitive or Loud - bit of both
075. Hook-up or relationship - relationship
077. Trouble Maker or Hesitant? - trouble maker
___Have you ever___
078. Kissed a Stranger - yes indeed
079. Drank bubbles - hows that possible ?
080. Lost glasses/contacts - lost contacts
081. Ran Away From Home - nope
082. Broken a bone - no
083. Got an X-ray - no
084. Broken Someone's Heart - I hope not!
085. Turned Someone Down - yes
087. Cried When Someone Died - yes
___Do You Believe In___
089. God - yes
090. Miracles - yes
093. Aliens - yes, its pretty silly to think that there isnt at least one other species in the universe other than us..
094. Magic - no
095. Heaven - yes
096. Santa Claus - no, he stole my bike when I was 10...
097. Sex on the first date - no
098. Kissing on the First Date - yes
099. Angels - yes
100. Are u happy - yep
1 Comment 289 weeks
please add to your bands!
0 Comments 307 weeks
close LED Scroller
- Limerick FC Supporters Club
- Caherdavin Celtic FC Junior B's
- I FUCKIN LOVE TEA
- The Real Corr
- The Tommy and James Show featuring Paul
- Baker Place
- Creative Photography and Art
- The Photography Group
- LSAD Ghana Volunteers
- MANCHESTER UNITED 4 LIFE
- Bell Ex Wan in Dolans! EPIC!! (8)
- Galway Rag Week 09! (20)
- LSAD Rag Week 09!! Epic (12)
- Epic Monday Nights (13)
- My Album (39)
- 2nd Year Graphics Party (48)
- House Party in 20 (49)
- Misc! (32)
- Valentines Ball (24)
- Groovey Shenanigans (11)
- NYC Baby!! (48)
- More NYC Baby! (45)
- X-Mas Day in LSAD / Greenhouse (47)
- Glam-Rock!! (47)
- More Glam-Rock!! (21)
- Rappers & Slappers Party (48)
- Sister Going Away Party (48)
- Art College Folk (48)
- Goth Themed Class Party/ Danny's 19th (48)
- The End of 40 White / Locke Sesh (48)
- Random Nights Out (47)