If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- just ask!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Facebook Quiz Rules!
1. By answering you adhere to these rules.
2. Rule 2.3 is most important
2.3 Wan answer an thats it!!!
3. Roj's decision is final
4. These rules have been backdated from the start of the first Facebook Quiz.
- LAKER, Skinflints, jason mraz, radiohead, anthony and the johnsons, nick cave, oasis, steps, arctic monkeys, aaron neville, rat-pack, Ibiza dancey/chillout stuff, r&b, i will listen to anything really but love the get up and dance type music.. makes me happy ( see below ). Did anyone spot the odd one out.......Yep its the arctic monkeys......not very good the songs are too clever so i wonder who wrote them. Probably nik kershaw.
- shawshank redemption, goodfellas, Pirates of the carribean, loadsa a good films out there and loadsa of rubbish ones which i have had the misfortune of sitting through and sleeping through.....(the seats in the cineworld in glasgow are remarkable comfy when having forty winks)
- footy, badminton, golf, rugby, table tennis, support kilmarnock football club (someone has to) , am willing to try any sporty stuff
- Scared Of
- scary things.....wooooooooo! dont like spiders much but at least am no as big a feartie as fraser...you know he slept on the couch one night because there was spider hiding in his bedroom and had to wait 2 days for his dad to come and remove it for him....awww bless his cotton socks!
- Happiest When
- drinking out and in, partying, sleeping, dining with the funtime-lunchtime club, watching a right good film
- can be found
- playing footy on a monday night(sometimes sunday), off work on a wednesday WOOHOO! , having a wee beer or two depending on how close to pay day it is
- eyes, sellotape, gloy, vinyl, creature comforts, USA, wheatsheaf restaurant in symington, shiny things, all my friends, big nights out as they bring out the best in me, tequila, double vod jagaer bombs, sambuca and ouzo, tea, i've got an inflatable parrot and a big hat collection too you know.
- Fiona Rich
- Heather Stewart
- Mel D
- Chris McLaughlin
- Simone A
- Leigh Russell
- Julie A
- Amanda Skelton
- Chris Peacock
- Russell Fulton
- Janet Murray
- Mark Coyle
- Graeme Robertson
- Sam McVickers
- Wee Cracker
- Graham Stuart
- Mark Smith
- Christina Tough
- Samuel McPhee
- Fraser Stevenson
- Callum Wardrop
- Natalie Clark
- Deborah Johnstone
- Diane S
- Hedy Taylor
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
I was alone, my heart was cold, it was a stone, my soul was lonely like a stone, there was no moss!
And when I danced I danced alone, but then I did not dance because I was alone. So I did not dance.
I shuffled through life invisible to all the happy couples who would mock me with their merry laughter, "ha ha ha".
The only sound I heard in my lonely silent world was the rusty hammer of my heart, nailing at the hatred in my soul!
But then you came.
And my life was turned upside down.
You showed me the beauty of the things that I had never seen, like a snowflake that melts on the eyelash of a startled deer.
Or the painting of the dog that wears a deerstalker and smokes a pipe that made you laugh so heartily, but I had previously thought was rubbish.
Or the duck that lands so clumsily on a frozen pond in winter but the intoxicating power of our love transforms this simple act into an anthropomorphic drama, where Mr Duck's embarrassed and the other ducks are laughing.
Quack, quack, quack quack quack!
AND THEN YOU LEFT!
I have died a thousand deaths and I will die a thousand more!
I thought you were an angel, you turned out to be a whore!
Everything has turned to dust, everything is infected with a plague when you had to sleep with Craig.
"Oooo he's so sensitive, he's got a tattoo"
Yea,, carving your name with a compass in my forehead was not enough for you!
The snowflake on the eye of the deer has turned to pus that oozes from an open wound. The deer, now blinded, stumbles into a ravine.
The duck lies shredded in a pancake, soaking in the hoisin of your lies.
The dog has moved from the pipe to 60 cigarettes a day
and coughs away his life in the cold neon research lab of your betrayal.
Of your betrayal!
0 Comments 242 weeks
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...
0 Comments 246 weeks
Being Scottish is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or ,aTurkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.
And the most Scottish thing of all? Suspicion of all things foreign!
Only in Scotland can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
Only in Scotland do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in Sotland do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a DIET coke.
Only in Scotland do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.
Only in Scotland do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.
Only in Scotland do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
Only in Scotland are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.
NOT TO MENTION..
3 Scots die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
142 Scots were injured in 2007 by not removing all pins from new shirts.
58 Scots are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
31 Scots have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
19 Scots have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.
Scottish Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after Xmas cracker-pulling accidents.
18 Scots had serious burns in 2007 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.
A massive 543 Scots were admitted to A&E in the last two years after trying to open bottles of beer with their teeth.
5 Scots were injured last year in accidents involving out-of-control Scalextric cars.
In 2000 eight Scots were admitted to hospital with fractured skulls incurred whilst throwing up into the toilet.
If you're proud to be a Scot, send this on!
And Hope. Hope is like a path in the country, there never was a path, but when many of us alk the same ground the path comes into existence.--
This is the path we follow.... .....SCOTLAND - Where ever it takes us, whatever it takes.
0 Comments 247 weeks
close Album Grabber
- Dont do shots
- xmas 09 (97)
- Florida 2 (41)
- florida (45)
- xmas night out 2004 (40)
- Old work nights out photo's ! (43)
- more old works night out (45)
- more old works night out 2 (31)
- xmas night out '06 (48)
- ricky and debs (6)
- xmas night out 2 (30)
- shanghai (48)
- work people (29)
- VIVO (27)
- Jager (5)
- 30th birthday (48)
- random (12)
- michael's wedding...bit late, but hey...! (22)
- comet nights (17)
- stuff (21)
- fancy dress n' stuff (9)
- randomizer (10)