If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Linkin Park is a rock band from Agoura Hills, California. Since their formation in 1996, the band has sold more than fifty million albums and won two Grammys. With their debut album, Hybrid Theory, they achieved mainstream success; the album was certified Diamond by the RIAA in 2005. Their following studio album, Meteora, continued the band's success, topping the Billboard 200’s album charts in 2003, and was followed by extensive touring and charity work around the world.
Recognized for their adaption of the nu metal genre into a radio-friendly style in Meteora and Hybrid Theory, the band’s latest studio album, Minutes to Midnight branched away from their previous nu metal sound, venturing into a variety of other genres. The album topped the Billboard Charts and became the third best debut week of any album for the year.   They are also known for their several collaborations, most notably with rapper Jay-Z in their mash-up album Collision Course, and many other artists on Reanimation.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Music Albums
- Collision Course (0) tracks
- Hybrid Theory (12) tracks
- Linkin Park Hybrid Theory - EP (6) tracks
- Linkin Park Underground V2.0 Limited Edition Fan Club CD (5) tracks
- Live In Texas (1) tracks
- MTV Ultimate Mash-Ups (0) tracks
- Meteora (13) tracks
- Minutes To Midnight (0) tracks
- Reanimation (0) tracks
- Somewhere I Belong - Single (0) tracks
- What I' Ve Done - Single (1) tracks