If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- ♫This is the story of a champion...♫
- Me, Myself, and I
- Facebook me instead
- The Other Half Of Me
Has a passion for man meat
- Music / Artists
- Kano, The Streets; Stuff Like that. Club and Dance Music. A bit of Rock. Hip-Hop and R'nB
- Jackass 1 + 2, snatch , football factory, Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels, As u can see most violent and funny films
- rugby, football, golf, Motor Sports
- SKINS!! Top Gear, Only fools and horses, Life on Mars and can't forget the F1!!!!
- My nice little Ford Fiesta, Ford Capri, lotus calton, Escort cosworth, mercedes SL55, Escort RS turbo, Fiesta Zetec-s and of course most supercars but whats the chances of me actually gettin 1?
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Chris? 3 Taken
The Ferrari F1 team fired their entire pit crew yesterday. The
announcement followed Ferrari's decision to take advantage of the British government's 'Work for your Dole' scheme and employ some Bristolian youngsters.
The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from Hartcliffe were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment whereas Ferrari's existing crew could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of pounds worth of high-tech equipment. It was thought to be an excellent, bold move by the Ferrari
management team as most races are won and lost in the pits, giving Ferrari an advantage over every other team.
However, Ferrari got more than they bargained for! At the crew's first practice session, not only was the Hartcliffe pit crew able to change all four wheels in under 6 seconds but, within 12 seconds, they had re-sprayed, re-badged and sold the car to the Mclaren team for 8 cases of Stella, a bag of weed and some photos of Alonso's bird in the shower!
1 Comment 308 weeks