If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- when I die I'd rather regret the things I DID, rather than the things I DIDN'T do...
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hmmm time for an update I think!
Well I'm a happy home owner in Spain, working way too hard but trying to make up for it at the weekends with my best mate Mr Smirnoff hehe!
Enjoy most things that are considered fun and will try almost anything once as long as it doesn't involved the possibility of ruining my perfect face! hahaha (well someone has to think it... might as well be me!).
Back to being single asgain, and surprisingly am enjoying life a lot more now, I think I just haven't ever realised how much I enjoy the single life. Starting a new job now so should be cool! Miss my bestest mate Ems who has moved back home, but I still have B, Dre n Ty out here so all ain't so bad,
Wanna know anything else? Well go ahead n ask!
- The Other Half Of Me
I kick his ass at pool... he luvs it!
- anything but jungle and classical music... however Old Skool Garage is my FAVE!!!! OK I have to change this a bit... Il Divo might be classed as classical pop, and they're cool lol
- The Shawshank Redemption, Message in a Bottle, There's Something About Mary, Beauty and the Beast, Monsters Inc.
- Love to watch England play football. Other than that I like pool and snooker (playing) and walking lol... the Olympics are always an interst to watch too. Oh by the way... my fave footie teams are Arsenal and OFCOURSE England!
- Scared Of
- Spiders and seaweed... don't ask!!!
- Happiest When
- I have money to spend, and/or out with my friends
- Thought of the day...
- When talking about men's bits, some say 'it's the motion in the ocean that counts'... but I'm inclined to say that an ocean liner makes a helluva lot more motion than a little row boat hehe!
- Countries visited so far...
- England (d'uh!), Spain, France, Germany (flying visit but was there!), Belgium, Italy, Mexico...
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Hell yeah!
- Size does matter, but so does quality
- It's not the size... it's what they do with it that counts! :P
You were my mother and my friend,
Which was unusual.
Somehow our characters still blend:
Your wisdom and my will.
I turned, and you were there for me;
I spoke, you understood.
I felt cared for, but also free;
You loved, and I was good.
I'm fortunate that I was born
To someone just like you;
I love you still. Though you are gone,
You live in what I do.
Love and miss you Mum xx
1 Comment 295 weeks
Ethel is a bit of a demon in her wheelchair, and loves to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to a maximum speed on the long corridors.
Because she and her fellow residents are one sandwich short of a picnic, they all tolerate each other and some of the males actually join in.
One day, Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Mad Mike stepped out from his room with his arms outstretched.
"STOP! Have you got a license for that thing?"
Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him.
"OK," he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall.
As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, Weird William popped out in front of her and shouted, "STOP! Have you got proof of insurance?"
Ethel dug into her handbag and pulled out a beer coaster and held it up to him.
William nodded and said, "Carry on ma'am."
As Ethel neared the final corridor before the front door, Bonkers Brian stepped out in front of her, stark naked and holding a very sizable (for his age) erect**n in his hand.
"Oh, no!" said Ethel. "NOT the Breathalyzer again!"
0 Comments 308 weeks
I finally (after 9 long months of waiting!!!) became an Auntie on the 9th June 2007. My neice and her mother are both well and the little bundle of joy weighed a tiny 6lb 1oz... I can't wait to get her loads of girlie little prezzies! woohoo!!! Pictures on here as soon as I have some... ooooh I sense another broody photo album hehe.
0 Comments 310 weeks