If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- At old Strathy doing Pharmacy, that is well different from pharmacology before you ask.
<- Bad times, didn'teven wake up when this all happened!
For all those who did my quiz and have no idea what the dom dom song is, check it out below!
To Do List 2009/10:
Pass 4th Yr and graduate
Eat more Dim Sum or Wagamamas
Visit James in Spain
Get my ass in gear
- Good chat
- 12hr, TFI, haning out, Greggs, oreos, my £2 sunglasses, taggart, SHARPE (but not Sharpe's Gold as much), banter, going out, Hong Kong, having a natural tan, Chinese food, my new jacket ( it is sex jacket-fied), Wagamamas, spiced apple, M&S food, free stuff, getting paid
- Bad chat
- People who are fannys, annoying people, Bellway, being told things while drunk that lead to hyperventilation, hyperventilation (although it has only happened once and probs never again), beer. Dumb people at Debenhams who won't let u try stuff on, forcing to buy it, then try it at home only find it's the wrong size. Treking back to get it exchanged, then 3 days later noticing that the person has put one of the original wrong sized shirts back in the back, having to trek the 1.4 miles back to the shop and explain and then trekking the 1.4 miles back to the flat. All in the blistering heat and with a cold! Neds scarring the shit out of you on the walk home at night but slowing right down and passing you several times on the same street, only to wonder if you sell DVDs, do I look like a Mainlander?! Crazy people, exams, studying, going to the library and not finding a space, House of Fraisers Superdry concession not giving student discount or taking snapfax.
- "That girls just got a face you just wouldn't want to stop beating" Meow Amanda, me.ow!
- The Other Half Of Me
doesn't communicate well with other James
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- End of Second yr, new quizz! 7 Taken
- Will only know if you've been at DHS for the whole 13 yrs 19 Taken
- Hong Kong Phooey 20 Taken
Imagine if all major retailers started making their own condoms and kept the same slogan...
Sainsbury Condoms - making life taste better.
Tesco Condoms - every little helps.
Nike Condoms - Just do it.
Peugeot Condoms - The ride of your life.
Galaxy Condoms - why have rubber when you can have silk.
KFC Condoms - Finger Licking good.
Minstrels Condoms - melt in your mouth, not in your hands.
Safeway condoms - Lightening the load.
Abbey National condoms - because life is complicated enough.
Coca Cola condoms - The real thing.
Duracell condoms - keep going and going.
Macintosh condoms - It does more, it costs less, it's that simple.
Pringles condoms - once you pop, you can't stop.
Burger king condoms - Home of the whopper
Goodyear condoms - for a longer ride go wide
FCUK condoms - no comment required.
Muller light condoms - so much pleasure, but where's the pain
Halfords condoms - we go the extra mile.
On-digital condoms - plug and play!!!!
Royal mail condoms - I saw this and thought of you.
Andrex condoms - Soft, strong and very very long
Renault condoms - size really does matter!
Ronseal condoms - does exactly what is says on the tin
Ronseal quick-drying condoms - its dry and waterproof in about 30 minutes
Domestos condoms - gets right under the rim!!! (sorry!)
Heineken condoms - reaches parts that other condoms just cannot reach
Carlsberg condoms - probably the best condom in the world.
AA Condoms - the 4th emergency service
Pepperami condoms - it's a bit of an animal
Polo condoms - the condom with the hole!!! (A VERY poor seller)
0 Comments 322 weeks
Glasgow Uni - Seventy-six - one to change the light bulb, fifty to protest the light bulb's right to not change, and twenty-five to hold counter protest.
Strathclyde - Five - one to design a nuclear powered one that never needs changing, one to figure out how to power the rest of Scotland using that nuked light bulb, two to install it, and one to write the computer program that controls the wall switch
Caledonian - Seven - one to change the light bulb and six to throw a party because he didn't screw it in upside down this time.
Edinburgh - One - he holds the bulb and the world revolves around him.
St Andrews - Five - one to arrange the party, two to co-ordinate the press, one to call the electrician, and one to get daddy to pay for it all.
Heriot-Watt - Three - one to change it and two to figure out how to get high off the old one. (oh no, they're onto us!)
Napier - Only one, but he gets 10 course credits for it.
Dundee - Ten - one to buy and fit the bulb, and nine to petition to get dundee in the electric age.
Aberdeen - Two - One to change the light bulb and one to crack under the pressure.
Stirling - None - Stirling looks better in the dark.
RSAMD - Five - one to change the bulb and four to do an interpretive dance about it
0 Comments 322 weeks
Reasons to date a Pharmacist
1. Pharmacists do it over the counter.
2. Pharmacists are x rated.
3. They find new routes of administration.
4. Pharmacists do it qds prn.
5. Pharmacists do it orally, vaginally, rectally, topically....
6. Hospital pharmacists do it on every floor.
7. They like easy-off tops.
8. Pharmacists do it with side effects.
9. They have a long duration of action.
10. They do more than just lick and stick.
11. Pharmacists do it a dose at a time.
12. Pharmacists do it with drugs.
13. Pharmacists do it with a grinding motion.
1 Comment 325 weeks
close The Wall
- End of 2nd yr...End of an era (48)
- End of 2nd yr...End of an era 2 (39)
- My 22nd Part 1. Get me my bus pass! (48)
- My 22nd part 2 (17)
- BBQ (12)
- First TFI of 2008 and other 12hr and TFI's (48)
- TFI! (23)
- More TFI and 12 hrs (9)
- AManda's a Lesbo! (6)
- Paddy's Night, plus more of Amanda being a lesbo (15)
- Halloween 2007 (1)
- James' 21st! (45)
- SUPSA bus pub crawl (29)
- Pub Crawl 2 (7)
- ParacetaBALL! (31)
- Dundee Freshers (15)
- Art School (15)
- Banter (12)
- Monoploy Night (6)
- Octo (11)
- Blue Steel (3)