If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- First Love is Jesus. THEN STEVEN GERRARD, STEVEN I LOVE YOU!!! Friends, family and LIVERPOOL FC. Cups of hot tea. I like to read, but only books that will change me. So i love the Bible. people from all back grounds and interests. Being there for peeps in the good times AND the bad.
"The only thing I fear is missing an open goal in front of the Kop. I would die if that were to happen. When they start singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I've actually been crying while I've been playing". Kevin Keegan
- Third Day, Lil Pete, Justin, Nathanael, Dwyane Trymph, HUSKY!!!!!
- The God Father
- LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, GERRARD I LOVE YOU
- Scared Of
- rejection by Steven Gerrard
OTHER WISE NOTHING!!!!!!
- Happiest When
- When watching Gerrard play football in that Liverpool jersey!
- GERRARDS GOALLLSSS COME ON SON!
I guess, to live a life worthy of that which i was called to live. To live up to the expectation of my purpose. To be able to say I have ran the race i have carried the faith i have fought the GOOD fight.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
GL LIVE 2 LECRAE TICKETS SELLING £10 message me if u wana go gonna b NUTS!!!!!!
0 Comments 267 weeks
IF u want my love its up for grabs you can write a reason here why I should GIVE you my love for the day, and if its good enough! I'll give u my love for the day!
Boys dont be shy... you can have my love to in a manly hi five slap on the back kinda way no gay love from me
Ladies... I know u aint shy Ladies... its not romantic love... DONT GET IT TWISTED!!! hahha
LET THE REASONS (GAMES) BEGIN!!!!!
3 Comments 326 weeks
Cant sleep clowns will eat me!!!!!!!!!!
0 Comments 353 weeks