If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Standing next to me in this lonely crowd,
Is a man who swears he's not to blame.
All day long I hear him shout so loud,
Crying out that he was framed.
I see my light come shining
From the west unto the east.
Any day now, any day now,
I shall be released.
Contrary to popular belief, trinners isn't actually for winners, its just for people who realised they were too good to go to UCD.
- Van the Man, Ali Farka Toure, Jeff Buckely, Bruce Springsteen, Rufus Wainright, kidd blunt, against me!, Bob Dylan, The Clash, The Cure, Kila, Toots and The Maytals, Mogwai U2.
- Happiest When
- having a fuck ass argument about politics
- guitar, piano, debating, reading, travelling (Grr Im a traveller), drinking tea, questioning conors sexuality.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Jay? 59 Taken
I.Firstly, we all know that girls require both time and money
GIRLS = TIME x MONEY
II. Secondly, as we all know "Time IS Money"
TIME = MONEY
GIRLS = MONEYxMONEY = (MONEY)²
IV. Now, money is the "root of all evil"
MONEY = √(EVIL)
GIRLS = √(EVIL)²
GIRLS = EVIL
0 Comments 313 weeks
1 Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Have you ever wanted to punch me?
5. Give me a nikname and explain why?
6. Describe me in 1 word.....
7. what was ur first impression of me?
8. do u still tink the same?
9. What reminds u of me?
10. If you could giv me anything wot wud it b?
11. How well do u no me.....
12. Whens the last tym u saw me?
13. Eva wanted 2 tell me sumthing u couldnt?
14. Are you goin 2 put dis on ur blog and c wot i say about u.....
9 Comments 352 weeks
We're all presidents,
We're all congressmen,
We're all cops
We're the workers of the world.
There is the elite and the dispossessed
And it's only about survival,
Who has skill to play the game
For all it's worth,
Reaching out for a scary kind of perfection.
Let's try to keep
As much emotion out of this
Let's try not to remember any names.
We'll do it for our country,
For our people,
For a moral vision.
United, we'll make them remember
Or how we like to be told...
How we like to be told,
And we rock,
Because it's us against them.
We found our own reasons to sing,
And it's so much less confusing
When lines are drawn like that,
When people are either consumers or revolutionaries,
Enemies or friends hanging on the fringes
Of the cogs in the system.
It's just about knowing where everyone stands.
All of a sudden,
People start talking about guns,
Talking like they're going to war
'Cause they found something to die for.
Start taking back what they stole;
Sure beats every other option,
But does it make a difference how we get it?
Well, do you really fucking get it?
1 Comment 355 weeks