If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well, ok what am I doing at the moment? Editing this, after a year of putting up this a year ago! As almost everyone who knows me knows, my life is a bit like a drama, maybe thats just the way I see it though. I recently got engaged! (By recently I mean in April but I'm not good at updating my profile). I'm currently living in the flat with Iain, as a result of him having been in hospital recently having a back operation. Having him at home is both a pleasure and sometimes a pain although I'm sure he'd say the same of me! Finished College and now in a job at my local paper which makes me happy but my pay is such that I'm happy Iain is covering the mortgage! I miss College life; seeing friends etc some of whom have moved home but job is good as I meet and work with fun and interesting people. Since my sister got married in may I've been starting to think about my own! So maybe the next time I update this I may have my own wedding pictures! Stay tuned!
- I love Turn and Turn again by All Thieves, it was on Grey's Anatomy. Also found a song by Nick Lachey which is good and lastly part of the soundtrack to The Proposal Find my Way by The Gabe Dixon Band
- Can't really say what my favourite film is, Fight Club has to be up there though, Curious George will always be super special, and Howls Moving Castle, groundhog day, slevin, withnail and I, pulp fiction, zoolander, anchorman, Pirates (1st one) green card... (many in other words) Wallie, The Proposal etc
- Hmmm... whats sport again...?
- Scared Of
- Things that wriggle, hate them all, wasps are not my friends either.
- Happiest When
- I could say partying, talking, or something good like walking, but as my closest friends/relatives know it has to be watching something on tv/film or being with Iain
- My Album (16)