If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Bassline Honey
- Me, Myself, and I
- Just moved from Wales to Bristol and love the Brizzie life! I'm really outgoing and love to rave it up! Free parties, dancing to some phaty tunes & music festivals in the summer is top notch!
I have recently become part of a dancing company called 'Bassline Honeyz'- dancing with three other ladies at big events in Bristol& Cardiff- d&, Dub Steps & dirty house music nights. Love it! Nothing better then working doing something you really enjoy. Used to do abit of dancing for Bazooka events in Wales too as a 'Korruptive dancer'.
LOve all my wicked mates&chilling with them. At the moment doing an art foundation course doing the graphics and illustration pathway and working part time in a bar&restaurant.
Moving to my new house soon which is lush!with my best mate natty, my matey pete& a spanish guy we recently met!
I'm into keeping fit- dance, blading, the gym and love ice-skating and enjoy walking.
Love dressing up, fluffy things, pink,black&white leopard print&DUB STEP!!
- The Other Half Of Me
- ~Music~(&my fave tunez)
- DUB STEP, D&B, BREAKS, BASSLINE, BREAKCORE, GARAGE, RAG
GAE, SKA, UK HIPIDDY HOP, GRIME, ELECTRO BREAKS&HARD TECHNO now&then!-Dizzie Rascal, Jenna G, Mr whoozer, Reni Pilgrem, Dub FX, Azzido the bass, Foreign Beggars Stanton Worriors, Klute, Imortal Technique, Black Twang, Manu chaw, Sub Focus, Grandmaster Flash, DJ Yoda, Tanya Stephens, Kosheen, The Chemical Brothers, MIA, Andy C, Damian Marley, Akala, DJ Apostle, DJ PK Dec, DJ Veteran, Manu Chao, Portishead, Skepta, Hype, T2, Wiley, Reni Pilgrum, DJ ME, Nelly Vertardo, Christina Agulera, Red hot chilly peppers, Raindance, Booty Bouncers, MC Chipmunk, Kano, De la soul, Potential Bad boy, Amy Winehouse, Foreign Beggars, Roots Manuva, Rodney P, Skitz, Dead Prez
- Things i LOVE...
- I have a strange obsession with black&white leopard print!&pink things! LOve catz (we are the bristolion jungle catz massive!) Love getting on the wreckage! (all tho ive calmed down alot now, honestly!) Love getting trippily wipply doo da'd! Love my mateslove happy fun ppl!&love bristol&london&the welsh free parties! and laughing gas is grat too...
- Happiest when..
- At a wicked free party with all my mates or at a festival or cuddling up on a cold rainy day, or of course spending money ......not on a fucking contract phone!
- Family guy is the rinse!!U gotta love fantasia&Alice&wonderland(if u know me u can understand y i like these films!) I love kindulthood(cuz i iz sad&love the london ghetto scene!), Cruel intentions(i love my cheesy girl films!) and i love comedies&horrers&of course watership down(the rabbits!) and friends.
- ANYTHING THATS OVER 20%!!Na lol, i love captain morgan, jack danciels, southern comfort, getting quite involved with my cider these days! Koppanber pear cider yum yum yum
- Love dancing, more than anything! Iceskating, running, the gym, swimming, netball. rollerbalding
- I HATE
- people whp have had their head shoved up their arsess for too long. all their life. get it out!! move out of aberystwyth maybe??lol
My Bad Points: I would say the worst thing about me is how unpatient i can be! I do appolagize!
- Jenny Linden
- Charlotte Delaney
- Pema Gadiner
- Josh AKa Rampage
- Mair Morel
- Scarlett Sothis
- *Natty *
- Seren Hinde
- Andy O
- Luke G
- Ciaran O'Donovan
- Nia Lewis
- XXx Love Sponge Xxx
- Scotty Pritchard
- Phillipa Billipa
- Osh .
- Mike Weeks
- Callum Devo
- Bazooka Events
- Harry Furness
- Garry Tidswell
- Michael Tombs
- Tom Megicks
- Grant M
- Lethal Junkie
- Lex T
- *****Bristol**** (14)
- *****KonTrol 1st Feb-Noisia**** (19)
- ****me&vicks photos&performaces in college** (3)
- ***Berlin**** (26)
- ***Knighton bazooka nite&after party*** (23)
- ***Robs 30th*** (5)
- **KeRrYs 18th party** (6)
- **KoNtRoL** (48)
- **Nights out&mates** (48)
- **SHAMBALA FESTIVAL** (16)
- **my 18th** (6)
- *A whole new album!* (47)
- *Ashton Court festival* (12)
- *BAZOOKA dancing, haverfordwest (13)
- *BAzOOka Events* (haverfordwest&newtown) (40)
- *BriGhToN* (11)
- *GLASTONBURY!!* (43)
- *GloBaL GaTheRinG 2007 (25)
- *LONDON*-D&B at the Medicine bar-DJ Krust&Bryan G (16)
- *Llanybydder Rave* (14)
- *Nights out* (37)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Grime 10 Songs | 911 Profiles
- Glodman On The Productions/Buttons 19 Songs | 279 Profiles
- drum n bass 12 Songs | 439 Profiles
- <((DRUM'N'BASS))>-<((THE_JUNGLE_IS_MASSIVE))> 19 Songs | 327 Profiles
- >>Uk-GrImE<< 4 Songs | 150 Profiles
- ıllıllı Junglist Tunes ıllıllı 19 Songs | 261 Profiles
- ---SwAy--- 5 Songs | 176 Profiles
The Bight Side:
Saggittarians are freedom loving individuals.If they want something,they just go out and get it; its that simple.Saggittarians can achieve a great deal through their positive thinking. They are sincere and direct.
They like changes and will always try new things. This is also true in their love life. Don't expect anything conventional from there guys. Even though they are down to earth characters they also enjoy philosiphy andusually have a special take on any event, which is both engaging and entertainning.
They are very caring individuals and will gladly do all the little special things for the one they love.Just dont try to force them into anything or you'll get an arrowhead pointing rights to you heart.
*Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary*
The dark side: Saggitarians can be irresponsible regarding relationships. When they get bored, their philosphy is that everything goes aslong as it's fun, so be careful!
*Tactless, restless, careless, irrisonsible*
0 Comments 328 weeks
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. What was your first impression of me?
9. Do you still think the same?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. What do you like best about me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something you couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
18 Comments 351 weeks
- STRICTLY DRUMZ
- official Slammin' Vinyl
- official Lady Sovereign
- official Lily Allen
- official Dizzee Rascal
- Grime and UK hip hop
- Junglist Culture
- Dn'B Whores
- lost cauze soundsystem
- My Favourite Runner Up
- Ed E.T & D.T.R
- Mrhughes (Bradley)
- LJ that Lethal Junkie
- KoRuptive Dancers
- DJ JPEG © DJ/Producer