If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- BEBO IS DEAD. http://www.facebook.com/toonteen
- Me, Myself, and I
- Joe Weaver
Band Manager & Promoter
Member of the BSE Youth Council
Has his own management, promotion & production company:
Takes beliefs from Nihilism
and his worldview is Dudeism
He also has Myspace:
and an 8mm flesh hole!
With a love for Atticus<3
He wears Sekure D GLOBES
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?" - Snoppy
- The Other Half Of Me
Swim forest, swim!!! lol
- Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and killed the two dead boys.
- Roo OWNS!
- Ruben OWNS my entire bebo XD because his fucking awesome!!!
- Amazing Sites
- Tyler Durden, Alex Pardee, Jason Steele, Synyster Gates, Tim Burton, Tony Jaa, Serj Tankian, Zack de la Rocha, Tom Morello, Russel Brand, Jimmy Urine, Bam Magera, Pete Wentz, Wiliam Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe, Lewis Carroll...
- Bands He Loves...
- Head-Full, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Cancer Bats, Cage The Elephant, One Day As A Lion, The King Blues, Mindless Self Indulgence, Bring Me The Horizon, Rage Against The Machine, Gallows, Every Time I Die, Golden Silvers, IAMX, Meshuggah, Misery Signals, Norma Jean, Converge, Between The Buried And Me, The Kabeedies, The Mighty Boosh, The Mummies, Thee Vicars, Mammal, Four Year Strong, This Is Colour, Architects, A Fear Most Fatal, Deaf Havana, Botch, Soulfly, Dir En Grey, Black Tide, In Flames, Ten City Nation, Our People Versus Yours, Vide Infra, Immorality, ACODA, Blind Kids See Ghosts, For Everything A Reason, Unleash The Fury, Arma Angelus, As I Lay Dying, Parkway Drive, Fei Comodo, The Chariot, Ascendia, Myth Of Unity, Fall Out Boy, Elliot Minor, Avenged Sevenfold, Cavalera Conspiracy, Insane Clown Posse, Angels & Airwaves, Slipknot, Stolen Babies, Marilyn Manson, Adam & The Ants, Gay For Johnny Depp, Rob Zombie, The White Stripes, Aiden, You Me At Six, , Enter Shikari, Korn, Go
- Craig Cobain
- A New Sun Rising
- Sing As One In Solidarity
- Molly B
- Jonny Boulter
- Onlythelonelycan Poss...
- Hands On Clothing
- These Four Walls
- Felix R
- Ecta Official
- Nikki Noodles.
- Joe M
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Tyler Durden: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
Tyler Durden: Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
Tyler Durden: F*ck damnation, man! F*ck redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!
Narrator: OK. Give me some water!
Tyler Durden: Listen, you can run water over your hand and make it worse or...
Tyler Durden: look at me... or you can use vinegar and neutralize the burn.
Narrator: Please let me have it... *Please*!
Tyler Durden: First you have to give up, first you have to *know*... not fear... *know*... that someday you're gonna die
Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f*cking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Tyler Durden: The things you own end up owning you.
Tyler Durden: Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?
Narrator: No, no, I... don't...
Tyler Durden: Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen.
Narrator: It isn't?
Tyler Durden: We don't need him!
Tyler Durden: Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
Tyler Durden: Do you know what a duvee is?
Narrator: It's a comforter...
Tyler Durden: It's a blanket. Just a blanket. Now why do guys like you and me know what a duvee is? Is this essential to our survival, in the hunter-gatherer sense of the word? No. What are we then?
Tyler Durden: Right. We are consumers. We're the bi-products of a lifestyle obsession. Murder, crime, poverty, these things don't concern me. What concerns me are celebrity magazines, television with 500 channels, some guy's name on my underwear. Rogaine, Viagra, Olestra.
Narrator: Martha Stewart.
Tyler Durden: F*ck Martha Stewart. Martha's polishing the brass on the Titanic. It's all going down, man. So f*ck off with your sofa units and Strinne green stripe patterns.
Narrator: I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke.
Narrator: [reading] I am Jack's colon.
Tyler Durden: I get cancer, I kill Jack.
Tyler Durden: Self improvement is masturbation. Self-destruction is the answer!
Tyler Durden: Hitting bottom isn't a weekend retreat. It's not a goddamn seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let go! LET GO!
Tyler Durden: We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.
Narrator: I had it all. Even the glass dishes with tiny bubbles and imperfections, proof they were crafted by the honest, simple, hard-working indigenous peoples of... wherever.
The following quote is a warning that flashes on the screen for a split second after the normal warning found on DVDs:
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is anothe
0 Comments 260 weeks
- official Gallows
- official Cage The Elephant
- The King Blues
- One Day as a Lion
- Cancer Bats
- The Dillinger Escape Plan
- It's Not Me, It's You
- official Serj Tankian
- official Meshuggah
- official Pendulum
- Mindless Self Indulgence
- official In Flames
- official Cavalera Conspiracy
- official Go:Audio
- James Marsters
- Toonteen Industries - Management and Records
- UV Bury
- Premier Kickboxing Academy - BSE
- I Heart Drop Dead
- Clandestine Industries
- Nihilism - The Philosophical Belief
- .x. The Hottest Guys .x.
- Dusk Skate Magazine
- Toonteen Industries - SKATE TEAM
- Mathcore Whores
- Fight Club
- I think we should all be grunge and not get jobs
- Do you know Tyler Durden
- Me... (45)
- Old Me =] (48)
- Even Older Me!!! (7)
- Random Pictures of Mates Threee!!! (17)
- Random Pictures of Mates Twooooo =D (49)
- Random Pictures Of Mates =] (48)
- Random shizzle that i have thought is kl one time. (44)
- MOLLY&JOE (3)
- James & Me =] (8)
- Jonny & Me (16)
- FALL OUT BOY 22.10.08 (40)
- Elliot Minor 19/11/08 (18)
- Isle of Man (Young Carers Trip) (48)
- Wales (21)
- The walk from Thurston to Bury (35)
- Graffiti =] (19)
- Leanne and I xXx (36)
- Tuffen Up! Clothing Shoot (24)