If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
i'm cheez well it not my real name but its what i'm known as.i live in york well not in york just outside york. i'm not a super duper exiting person quite the opposite all i do is sit on computer games or watching the simpsons.see i still have 800 characters and i have just described myself perfectly.Well thats enough of that i'm off back to bed to catch up on lost sleep.one more thing before i sleep HEFTY STINKS
COME ON U HULL!! |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|_____\
|__HULL FC FAN BUS!!_|_| __\
|_________________ |_| ____|
- franz ferdinand or kaiser cheifs i like anything like that
- The greatest film ever is die hard the one in the tower block its well good. Also i like the family guy movie its the funniest film i have seen
- when i was a little boy i asked my mother what wud i b wud i be rovers wud i be hull heres wat she said to me wash your mouth out son and go get your fathers gun n shoot the rovers scum shoot the rovers scum
COME ON HULL
- Scared Of
- nothing except my mum shes well hard
- Happiest When
- sleeping or watching T.V
- The Simpsons obviously is the best but Two pints comes a close second.the only soap i watch is eastenders. the best type of programme is american animation i.e family guy, american dad and futurama there well funny
close raphael, adopted from bunnyhero labs
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Rumours that Frank Lampard was seen successfully seducing a young woman
in a Spanish nightclub with a one-liner have been completely refuted by
the English FA. Adam Crozier, chief publicity officer stated: "I find it
totally preposterous to suggest that one of our players could make a
successful pass to or at anyone."
1.If a small child is choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a
jug of boiling water down its throat and hey presto! The blockage is almost
2. Before attempting to remove stubborn stains from a garment, always
circle the stain in permanent pen, so that when you remove the garment from
the washing machine you can easily locate the area of the stain and check
that it has gone.
3. Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the
object you wish to view.
4. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting
someone else to hold them while you chop away.
5. Always poo at work. Not only will you save money on toilet paper, but
you'll also be getting paid for it.
6. Weight watchers. Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at a chocolate
bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the damn thing in the first
7. Save on booze by drinking cold tea instead of whisky. The morning after,
you can create the effects of a hangover by drinking a thimble full of
washing up liquid and banging your head repeatedly on the wall.
8. Recreate the fun of a visit to a public swimming pool in your home by
filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then
urinating into it, before jumping in.
9. Don't buy expensive 'ribbed' condoms, just buy an ordinary one and slip
a handful of frozen peas inside it before you put it on.
10.Thicken up runny low-fat yoghurt by stirring in a spoonful of lard.
11. Anorexics, when your knees become fatter than your legs, start eating
12. An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an
13. Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you've taken steroids by
running a bit slower.
14. Smokers, save on matches and lighters, by simply lighting your next fag from the butt of your last one.
15. Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or
veal. Since they're always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute
etc 'tastes exactly like the real thing', they won't know the difference.
16. Give comics that 'Pulp Fiction' feel by reading the last frames of cartoons first, then read the rest in a random order.
17. High blood pressure sufferers. Simply cut yourself and bleed for a
while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
18. Heavy smokers. Don't throw away those filters from the end of your
cigarettes. Save them up and within a few years you'll have enough to insulate your roof.
19. 'Smart' car drivers. Attach a lighted sparkler to the roof of your car
before starting a long journey.You drive the things like dodgems anyway, so it may as well look like one.
20. A mouse trap placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep
0 Comments 313 weeks