If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- CRF sold KXF bought, job done
- Me, Myself, and I
- hi my name is jason i'm 28 and born on friday the 13th which i think is wicked but other people are weird about. i'm a builder which is very nearly a protected species at the moment but happily enough we deal in insurance work so no shortage of work there thank the good lord.I used to have mental cars but bought a nice sensible audi which herself indoors adopted so i drive the company transit with old 'suns' everywhere and breakfast roll wrappers on the dash next to the nodding dog. i also like romantic dinners,sunsets,walking on the beach,cuddling puppys and murdering people. ya you heard me correctly,killing people. and the more gruesome and bloody the better.
- big chillis fan, Neyo, Nirvana, London garage, fuck bit of everything to be honest
- the care bears filthy anal picnic 3, Sponge Bath With No Pants
- Motocross. motogp, superbikes, x-games, soccer, the oul GAA
- Scared Of
- being scared
- Happiest When
- painting nice pictures, writing some poetry while sitting by the bank of a stream on a sunny day etc....
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Jason? 24 Taken
Stewie: Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.
Stewie: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.
Stewie: It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?'
Stewie: Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.
Chris: Hey little dude, how about some ice cream?
Stewie: Yes I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles. And for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.
Meg: Everybody! Guess what I am?
Stewie: Hm, the end result of a drunken back-seat grope-fest and a broken prophylactic?
Stewie: Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over.
Stewie: By all means, turn me into a child star. Perhaps I can move to Californ-i-ay and wrangle me a three-way with the Olsen twins.
Stewie (reading the Bible)" My my, what a thumping good read, lions eating Christians, people nailing each other to two by fours. I'll say, you won't find that in Winnie the Pooh.
0 Comments 331 weeks
close What type of fighter are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
- josh and CRF450 (22)
- My Album (7)
- new KXF250 (2)
- my baby!!!!!!!!!! (1)
- vernonmount sunday (10)
- shell nd mexxxxxx (4)
- joshs 1st xmas! (25)
- thai whore (2)
- FORRESTS WEDDING (7)
- my son joshua! (12)
- new pics of josh (13)
- phone pics (8)
- my s15 silvia spec-r FOR SALE!! (11)
- vikys doll-pissy loo loo (1)
- cubins friday night! (10)
- thurles!! (8)
- the ladies mini marathon (5)
- MY NEW SENSIBLE CAR (1)
- My Album (1)
- My Album (1)
- me copying shells bump! (1)