If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- nothing is worth doing that... says:
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE BRENDAN BARNES
thats all that matters like ^^
I can officially say that i, Brendan Barnes
done a 5.4L Mercedes Mclaren SLR...
with a 1.25L fiesta!!!!!!
Whats up darlin?
I've been keepin my eye on your movements.
I can't see no room for improvement
And while your all over there in your jack jones.
You need to let me get behind your back bones.
Cause i'm the man for the job let me work it.
I won't waste no time i'll make it worth it.
One hundred percent i'll make it perfect.
You got a body to die for lemme merk it.
- Love yeeeeeeee!
- Francis Hughes
- "He fought them every day he lived and he fought them as he died"
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
How To Play
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 12 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly
1. Gonna write a song so she can see, give her all the love she gives to me
2. Was me brother, sylvest (whats he got?) a row of 40 medals on his chest (big chest)
3. As we gather in the chapel here, in old kilmainham jail. i think about these past few weeks, oh will they say we've failed?
4. cant stop, gotta eat, steppin on, my feet, spread love, thinkin sweet, uh uh
5. I could have been someone, well so could anyone, you took my dreams from me when i first found you
6. She dropped her boy at school on time, one less worry on her mind. now its off to work and on the radio. comes an old familiar song and then the djs voice comes on...
7. My flow,is in the pocket like wallice i got to bounce like hydraulics i cant call it i got to swerve like alcoholics
8. Stop making the eyes at me, I'll stop making my eyes at you
And what it is that suprises me is that I don't really want you too
9. Tell me fellas have ya seen her? it was about five minutes ago. when i seen the hottest chick that a youngun ever seen before
10. I'll sing it one last time for you, and then we really have to go. you've been the only thing thats right. in all i've done
11. Theres a uniform that hangin in whats known as fathers room, a uniform so simple in its style.
12. And do they know, the places where we go. when we're grey and old. cus i have been told, that salvation, lets their wings unfold
13. It aint easy growin up in world war 3 not knowin what love could be, you'll see. i dont want love to destroy me like it has done my family
14. I walked down, to the park last night, warm breeze staring up the soft moonlight. and my mind started driftin to way back when...
15. When apples still grow in november, when blossoms still bloom on each tree, when leeves are still green in december. its then that our land will be free
16.I was a lonely teenage broncin buck with a pink carnation and a pick up truck. and i knew i was outta luck, the day, the music died
17. Let me go boys, let me go boys, let me go down in the mud where the rivers all run dry
18. If it wasnt for the money, cars, the moon, the stars, the jewels and all these things ive got i wonder... would you still love me?
19. I remember when, i remember i remember when i lost my mind, something so special about that thing
20. 1847 was the year it all began, deadly pains of hunger drove a million from the land, they journied not for glory, their motive wasnt greed, a voyage of survival across the stormy sea.
12 is too easy so theres 20
7 Comments 307 weeks
"Try saying that with your teeth on Tory Island."
"Your ignorance is amusing to me. I am the owner of a blowtorch and a bin lorry, although I do not have a license for these utensils. I will reduce your life to rubble."
(To Danny, while pointing at a dog) “Who’s your girlfriend?”
Danny: “Your Ma”
“Shut up before I set you on fire”
*puts ‘meanies' box on head*
“Cad é a ba mhaith leat?”
“Cad é a ba mhaith leat?”
(To me, with reference to Majella, while doing his usual walk around the hall)
“Tell her to fuck off”
(Lisa, with reference to the 80s power ballads in his car)
“Danny, are those your CDs?”
“If you don’t shut up I’m going to gouge your eyes out with rusty Budweiser ring-pulls”
“Put your blood in a pipe and smoke it”
“I’ll throw you in that sea and you’ll drown”
“How dare you…” *forward wag of the finger* “…off with you”
(With reference to Maeve’s economics teacher Mr Francis)
“Have you set him on fire yet?”
“Laugh while you still have a face”
“Say that again and die”
“I’m going to ignite you”
"Go take a short walk on a long pier, and then walk a bit more till you come to the edge, then jump off and drown in water. "
"Go play with traffic on the M1, you irreverent reprobate."
“I’ll chop you up into little pieces and put you in coke cans”
“Review your life”
"I'll Burn your life"
"I've got a flamethrower under my bed"
1 Comment 350 weeks
- Londonnnnnn (35)
- Rua (17)
- Paris 1 (47)
- Disneyland (23)
- Paris Aquarium and Cars (38)
- Zambia 2007 (48)
- My Album (25)
- St Louises Formal 2007 (39)
- Kanye West Concert (35)
- Gaeltacht 1 (48)
- Me and Mates (46)
- Zambia (28)
- Wales!!!!!!!!! (9)
- Wrok Christmas Dinner (22)
- Stephs Birthday (42)
- My First Flyin Lesson (15)
- Phone Photays (14)
- MR 2006 Cursa C (49)
- MR 2006 Cursa C (more) (40)
- MR 2006 Cursa C My Pics (48)
- Newcastle Daytrip (22)