If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I am currently living in london....
how are you?
- razorlight, the kooks, snowpatrol, the zutons, the artic monkeys, stereophonics, oasis, proclaimers... the list goes on....
- the god father 1 and 2, good fellas, casino, kevin and perry go large etc
- volleyball, rugby, snowboarding, fishing, and at the mo i have just joined the gym so am spendin a lot of time there...
- Scared Of
- spiders, shouting, hangovers lol
- Happiest When
- moaning, pissed, being hugged
- fav tv show
- lost, sopranos, 24, friends, twopintsof lager and a packet of crisps
- things i miss from dundee
- playin monday night pokerwith the lads, gettin drunk for under 20 pounds, my mum doing my washing lol
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
From a guy’s point of view:
We don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there.
We don't care if a guy calls you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it can't wait till the morning.
Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you.
The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me.
Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood im in.
LET US PAY FOR YOU! DON'T 'FEEL BAD' we enjoy doing it. It's expected. Smile and say 'thank you.'
Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.
You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for WHO you are and not WHAT you are. Honestly, I think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. Or my t-shirt and boxers, not all dolled up.
Don't take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Don't get angry easily.
Stop using magazines/media as your bible. Don't talk about how hot Morris Chesnutt, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that.
Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/’beautiful’? I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy' or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand im not saying I wouldn't like it ether.
Girls: I cannot stress this enough: IF YOU AREN'T BEING TREATED RIGHT BY A GUY, DON'T WAIT FOR HIM TO CHANGE DITCH HIS SORRY DISGRACE-TO-THE-MALE-POPULATION ASS, AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL TREAT YOU WITH UTTER RESPECT
Someone who will honour your morals.
Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest.
Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.
Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.
Someone who will stop what they’re doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'I love you' ..........AND ACTUALLY MEAN IT!
*****Give the nice guys a chance*****
Holding Hands –
Girls: If you want to hold his hand, gently bump into it a couple of times.
Guys: Grab it if it happens more than once.
Girls: When you want to cuddle with him, tell him you're cold.
Guys: Automatically move closer to her.
Girls: During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your head on his shoulder
Guys: Lift her chin up and kiss her.
Loving each other –
Guys: When she tells you she loves you, look deep into her eyes, give her a peck on the lips, and tell her you love her too... And mean it.
Laying below the stars –
Girls : When you're both laying under the stars, put your head on his chest and close your eyes as you listen to his steady heart beat
Guys : Whisper in her ear and link your hands with hers. Now make a wish about something you would like to happen Between you and your crush....
Guys: no grabbing!!!
Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this.
1 Comment 284 weeks
ok sad i know, but i was at the live launch of big bro 8 last night saw chris moyles, and ofcourse davina... i think we started most of the boooooing lol...
1 Comment 312 weeks
Ye Ken Yer Scottish if...
1. Ye can properly pronounce McConnochie, Ecclefechan Milngavie, Sauchiehall, St Enoch, Auchtermuchty and Aufurfuksake.
2. Ye actually like deep fried battered pizza fae the chippie.
3. Ye get four seasons in wan day.
4. Ye canny pass a chip/kebab shop withoot sleverin when yer blootert.
5. Ye kin fall about pished withoot spilling yer drink.
6. Ye see people wear shell suits with burberry accessories - pure class!
7. Ye measure distance in minutes.
8. Ye kin understaun Rab C Nesbitt and know characters just like him, in yer ain family.
9. Ye go tae Saltcoats cos ye think it is like gaun tae the ocean.
10. Ye kin make hael sentences jist wae sweer wurds.
11. Ye know whit haggis is made ae and stull like eating it.
12. Somedy ye know his used a fitba schedule tae plan thur wedding day date.
13. You've been at a wedding and fitba scores are announced in the Church/Chapel.
14. Ye urny surprised tae find curries, pizzas, kebabs, fish n chips, irn-bru, fags and nappies all in the wan shop.
15. Yer holiday home at the seaside has calor gas under it.
16. A big flash car has a ned at the wheel.
17. Ye know irn-bru is a hangover cure.
18. Ye learnt tae sweer afore ye learnt tae dae sums.
19. Ye actually understand this and yurr gonnae send it tae yer pals .
20. Finally, you are 100% Scottish if you have ever said/heard these words...
*how's it hingin
*get it up ye
*away an bile yer heid
*Fit lyk ye bam?
1 Comment 319 weeks
- ian's Stag do Prague sept 2008 (49)
- Ian's stag do continued (31)
- My Album (27)
- radio one big weekend dundee (48)
- big weekend pt 2 (19)
- scotland (holiday november '06) (48)
- oban cont' (7)
- big brother nights (7)
- T in The Park!!! (44)
- london night out (34)
- cool stuff (10)
- Oktoberfest (48)
- Oktoberfest cont' (26)
- Munich and BMW museum (16)
- Burghausen (9)
- Top gear (12)
- Cartoonizer (10)
- My birthaday guest staring MR AL MURRAY!!! (28)
- day at the park (15)
- Random nights out (49)
- london eye (47)