If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- He who knows others is wise, he who knows himself is enlightened....
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hello, the name is Tommee, A.K.A MC X-Ray, any bludclarts dissin' the X-Crew, gonna get mashed bad init. My friends, are amazing. Music means alot, I wanna do something in the future to do with music, so yeah..it's important.
Nancy is a diamond
- Films / TV...
- Good stuff. Like that really good stuff...
- Football (Liverpool), Basketball (L.A Lakers), American Football (New England Patriots)
- Scared Of...
- Craig from Creep
- Happiest When...
- Gaming, playing or listening to music, just with friends.
- Dancing Geoff, Hendrix, Ray Charles, Bruschi, Flea, Kiedis, Frusciante, Smith, Tankian all of my friends + family.
- Ansem, fans of Ansem, and people who display their personal lives on social networking sites.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
step 1: put your music player on shuffle.
step 2: post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
step 3: strike through the songs when someone guesses both band and title.
1 ) Shut your eyes and think of somewhere
2 ) Where do we go from here? The words are coming out all weird
3 ) You had my heart, and we’ll never be worlds apart
4 ) Love has truly, been good to me
5 ) She would never say, where she came from
6 ) I, don’t sit alone, cuz I got you
7 ) You got my pride, hanging out my bed
8 ) Talk to me softly, there’s something in your eyes
9 ) When you try your best but you don’t succeed
10 ) She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak
11 ) There’s a man on the corner, selling dozens of bones
12 ) He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man
13 ) So close, no matter how far, couldn’t be much more from the heart
14 ) I can’t be held responsible for my own behaviour, I lost all contact with my only saviour
15 ) In their eyes it’s the place that you finally discovered, that you love it here
16 ) You sit there, in your heartache, waiting on some beautiful boy to
17 ) Stir it up, little darling stir it up, come on baby
18 ) You wanna know if I know why? I can’t say that I do
19 ) Walk with me my little child *yelp* Through the forest of denial *yelp*
20 ) You’re just dull, I’m not to blame, broke your heart
21 ) You look like you, Rented a smile, From someone but you, rented the wrong size
22 ) Down, Down, you bring me down
23 ) Angie, Angie, when will those clouds all disappear
24 ) This is a song for the ladies, but fellas listen closely
25 ) Oh, I dont know, I don’t know, oh, where to begin, we are north americans
26 ) Every time, I close my eyes, it’s you, and I know now, who I am
27 ) I am a man who walks alone, when I’m walking a dark road
28 ) How long, How long, will I slide, separate my side
29 ) Thinking of poems of poverty, Sitting with a tight clenched wrist, thinking how to gain authority
30 ) That’s it, turn the page on the day, walk away, ’cause they’re sensing what I say
Have fun (:
30 Comments 217 weeks