If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Gordon Smart of The Sun newspaper, son of Carol and Dr Drew. Brother of Graeme the Fife dentist and Andrew the sensible one.
Married to Kate, formerly Leishman, formerly a Par, now a Hibee.
Living in the Big Smoke earning a crust making mischief in tabloid newspapers.
Bizarre Editor at the paper now, which is unreal.
Still see the usual suspects.
Hopefully Kate and I will be breeding a football team and moving back to God's Country to live in a big hoose in the country sometime.
We've now got a puppy - Lord Fletcher. What a character.
Get in touch rubberbums. Come to London for some nonsense...
- Oasis, Stone Roses, Kasabian, Ian Brown, Jersey Budd, Primal Scream, Scott Matthews, Peter, Bjorn and John, Unkle, DJ Shadow, James Brown, The Roots, Massive Attack, Lucky Jim, Isa and The Filthy Tongues, Richard Ashcroft, Richard Hawley, Arctic Monkeys, Happy Mondays, Black Grape, Smog, Johnny Cash, Hot Chip, The View, The Enemy, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Kings of Leon, Seasick Steve, The Prodigy, The Killers, The Fratellis, Franz Ferdinand and The Proclaimers ya radge.
- Dead Man's Shoes, Spies Like Us, Weird Science, Risky Business, Goodfellas, Restless Natives, Braveheart, Gladiator, The Godfather Trilogy, Anchorman, The Goonies, Get Carter, Batman Returns, Connery as Bond, Trainspotting, This Wonderful Life and on and on and on
- Football, watching Hibs at the Leith San Siro. Playing for Ibis. Golf. Skiing. Watching rugby - silly game to play.
- Scared Of
- Clowns, Papa Lazarou, death, disease, nuclear war, terrorism and kidney punches. Getting skelped with a MiniMitre on a cold, wet day. Still shit scared of Radge Ronnie Reid.
- Happiest When
- Eating, sleeping, at cinema, in steam rooms, after exercise, breaking wind in the bath and spending time doing nowt in the flat. Gardening. Yep, gardening. Walking the dog.Reminiscing about climbing trees and making death slides in the woods with Jamie Hilton. Thinking about Danny's van.
- My dad, his dad, my other grandad Harry. Franck Sauzee, Noel Gallagher, Fraser Scalley and the Gidgie Gang from '85 at KGV Pavillion. Scully the Manc, Goudie, Magical Mikey, Turts, Blakey, Mase, Bucko, Spud, Paul Deas and the London firm. Not to mention the KUT...
- All Ian Rankin, driving fom Fife to Embra like cantankerous John Rebus. Iain Banks and Irvine Welsh. Read Porno and Glue then we can talk about Juice Terry, workshy fanny merchant and example to all men...
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Gordon? 19 Taken
If you fancy a laugh at my expense, read the new edition of Q Magazine - page 86. Kinross gets a good mention...
0 Comments 245 weeks
Looking forward to a week in God's Country.
There should be fun and games at T - looking forward to seeing some old faces.
Can the fancy new Kirklands cope?
0 Comments 257 weeks
Well there's no turning back now...
Get The Sun tomorrow for a laugh at my gay outfit. I'd be thrown out The Muirs for it - no question.
Let me know what you think...
If I get a doing on the train tomorrow, it was nice knowing you.
Let the fun and games begin...
2 Comments 290 weeks