If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Profile views: 13,692
- Profile created: July 2006
- Whips Crack And Tigers Snarl
- Me, Myself, and I
- Last january came and with it a change, For brothers who live to be on the stage; Four became five, their forte playing live The aim to revive a spirit that died; What happened to those who once lived life dreaming Keeping it real in a world full of faking.... When it wasn't a crime to admit to believing, When lyrics had meaning and music had feeling... When music was loving and loving was music But 'they' came along and tried to confuse it... So with some licks borrowed, most of 'em blue Give us your ears and we'll write one for you, It's not all about re-inventing the wheel Sometimes you borrow, others you steal... When something has passion and something is driven at the end of the day it comes down to the rhythm And the rhythm is what we do
- The Shot Dead Boogie (live) Download
- Money Talks (live) Download
- Hey Lady Hey Download
- You Gotta Sin To Be Saved (live) Download
- Shotgun Revolution Download
- Sounding Sweetly Evil Download
- This is Life Download
- Star Shaped Tambourine Download
- I Got a Message Download
- The Rattlesnake & The Dragon Download
- Crumbs of Lovin (live) Download
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
The line up is now confirmed for Cafe Drummonds 18th July 2009.
This show will be broadcast LIVE on the web! Links available soon!!!
After taking a listen to the bands coming your way. You are gauranteed an amazing journey Live and Live Online.
Go and get to know the bands, they value your support. Then tell the world..
The Line Up and Links
Gerry Jablonski and The Electric Band
0 Comments 202 weeks
LADY MERCEDES, Cafe Drummond, Aberdeen
SPORTING a look that's reminiscent of Supergrass's Gaz Coombes, frontman Brett McIntosh steers his band through the highways and byways of modern music.
At times, he sings like Liam Gallagher might if he'd grown up within spitting distance of the Mississippi Delta. At others, his band swerves from sounding like Cream having a punch-up with Deep Purple to something that's not a million miles away from The Charlatans.
Songs like Hey Alleycat and Shot Dead Boogie, meanwhile, are deep, rootsy, blues-inspired affairs that motor along.
As you'd expect, they can play a bit too - guitarist Leigh Collingbourne delivers an astonishing solo on Disco Biscuit Dolly for example. On this evidence they've far outpaced 2004's Red Light Fever album.
0 Comments 213 weeks
PLEASE NOTE DOORS OPEN @ 8.15pm on FRIDAY!
NOT 9pm as printed on tickets!!!
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW FOR TICKETS!
Next Exposure @ Lemon Tree Clubnight:
Friday 6th February
Lady Mercedes : www.myspace.com/ladymercedesuk
Rescue Party : www.myspace.com/rescuepartyonline
Fivefifteen : www.myspace.com/fivefifteen
Velvet Audio : www.myspace.com/velvetaudioband
The guest DJ for the February clubnight will be none other than the legendary Creation Records founder, Alan McGee.
McGee is best known as the man who discovered Oasis, but he has also worked with and/or managed The Libertines, Primal Scream, the Jesus and Mary Chain, Teenage Fanclub, My Bloody Valentine, The Hives, Dirty Pretty Things and the Charlatans amongst many others.
McGee has always been a pioneer of new music, and Creation Records was arguably the most successful independent label in the Oasis heydays.
McGee now DJ’s around the world, including DJ residencies at Death Disco New York, Budapest and Los Angeles.
All for a mere £5!
For more info visit
0 Comments 228 weeks