If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
- Me, Myself, and I
- The skin. It's true, unfortunatly ♥
Snow, Frienships, Smiles, Sun, Happiness?
a goodmy year.
When i used to smile
it was because i thought i had too.
Now i smile
because i want to.
I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night ♪
Suuummerr time Autumns hereWinter has come so fast
Marcel Pagnol -
“The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be”
- The Other Half Of Me
She's a Plastic Bitch. But i Love Her ;)
- Mates - amazing but can be confusing at times. Life - not completely perfect - I know it never will be - but thats fine. I have - learnt from mistakes. I can - take things too personaly - even if they arent meant that way. I get - very paranoid over silly things. Things change so quickly - it scares me - but i'm getting used to it.
- Ma famille.
- After everything we are still strong.
- J'adore :
- Family . Friends . Smirnoff [AdmittedLightWeight] . Partyy's . SexyTime . Quotes . The River . Music . Memories . Photos . Kissing in the rain . Hugs . Adreniline rush . Hearing his heartbeat . Sun . Late summer nights . Snow . Stars . Hot days . Laughing . Smiling . Moments . Black&White . Being short . Holding hands . HotChocolate . Being hugged to sleep .
- Je déteste :
- Hurting . Fall outs . Being sick . Anger . Sunburn . Cancer . Missing someone . Loosing someone . Feeling empty . Jelousy . When nothing goes right . Drugs . Being confused . Being broken . Being Ignored . Being cold . Lies . Being scared . Scars . Being paranoid .
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
close 45 Questions About Me
45 Questions About Me
|Boy or Girl||: Girl|
|Teen or Adult||: Could be considered both|
|Your best friend(s)||: Have a few|
|Your favorite drink||: ColdLemonade or HotChocolate|
|Your favorite food||: Mac&Cheese|
|Your favorite fast food joint||: Frankie&Bennies|
|Any pets||: 2 dogs & a rabbit|
|Your GF or BF||: Nope, single :)|
|Your favorite quote||: Have quite a few.|
|Your favorite movie||: Juno, Superbad, Moulin Rouge, The Notebook|
|Your favorite subject in school||: English Media. I love our class|
|Party or school||: Party please ?|
|Do you smoke?||: Never.|
|Do you drink?||: Occasionaly|
|Do you believe in God?||: Nope, but somethin is up there.|
|Money or love||: Depends, money cant by happiness but love doesnt allways stay.|
|Your favorite team||: Dont do sport|
|Your favorite sport||: Squash or Tennis, or Dancemats :)|
|Xbox, Playstation or wii||: Wii, even though i dont have one :(|
|You would like to be nerd, dork or geek||: I thought they were generally the same|
|Chocolate or vanilla||: Chocolatee|
|Comp games or vid games||: Depends|
|Rap or rock||: Neither|
|Fighter or lover||: Depends|
|Tough or sensitive||: Im well 'ard ;)|
|fat or thin||: Personaly, a bit bigger average|
|Jeans or trousers||: Jeans|
|Football or basketball||: Basketball|
|Cars or bikes||: Woo i can now ride a bike but cant drive yet so Bike|
|Romantic or practical||: Depends|
|Morning person or evening person||: Haa both on certain days|
|Favorite TV channel||: Music channels|
|Street smart or book smart||: Bit of both, but Im not part of a 'lot'|
|Dogs or Cats||: Dogs, cats scare me|
|Pet peeves||: I have a few|
|What attracts you to the opposite sex?||: Many things ;)|
|Your eye color||: Pretty Bluee with distinct green|
|Your hair color||: Now artificle blonde|
|Height||: 5'3 i think|
|Weight||: No comment :/|
|Age||: 15 Woo|
|Any birthmarks||: Yes :( Grrr|
|Siblings||: Yehh, Jenna|
|More about your family||: Mummy & daddy are together :)|
|Your cellphone model||: Its a moblie-Sony Ericsson W760i|
|Your laptop model||: Shitty Emachines or Acer we have 2 :)|
Zoe Claire Roberts (find me on Facebook) -15, finally. Had an amazing birthday weekend.
- Sister - I love the scrapbook you made me. It will keep me strong in the hard times.
- Vegetarian because of moral issues-not religion.
- It’s the last 4 years that have really affected me. Just 4 years of me loosing people, starting with my Grandad to cancer. The film The Bucket List made me think of my last memories of him.
- All these years i have been scared, i was worried that my family couldn’t hold onto each other, we went through a really hard time. I feel very blessed to say that we feel like a family again. Me and Jenna feel like proper sisters now, despite the hurt last year, i have come too close to loosing her and know i would never want to.
- Last year was probably the hardest, i was changing naturally but with the influence of others i changed more, worse as most people said. I couldn’t see this for a long time and lost friends and family. This year though suddenly i changed, i realised what i had was amazing and most people don’t have it, and i got better, i recovered.
- I am gaining my families trust after completely breaking it. Also i have got my friends back and am slowly rebuilding my confidence after it was shattered. It was hard but i can finally smile at the memories.
- I still find it hard to trust people. Its change that really gets me, everything can change in a heartbeat. But now i know that you just have to get on with it and things will get better.
- I realised what a big deal breaking a promise can be and now i never make a promise i cant keep.
- I want to go to Richard Huish College, why? I want to get away and meet new people. In fact, i want to skip year 11 and go straight to college.
- I'm planning to travel the Uk in my gap year.
- I want to be a teacher when i grow up. But travel more before then. But what will happen between now and then, who knows.
0 Comments 203 weeks
Stop and keep to it ( 8 months + )
Do better at school
Do revision for exams
Be honest with the parents
Get through 1st round of Red Tie
Get Red TieDidnt get it
Not to die on the real DofE walk
Say sorry to them and mean it
Start standing up for my self
12. Change my appearence
13. Grow hair longer
14. Be more confident
15. Go to Glastonbury 2010
16. Get a job
17. Get some new Sugar boots and not fuck the up
Stop scuffing my feet
19. Stand more up straight
20. Get into Richard Huish or Strode
21. Find a spare minute to go swimming
Get some volenteering work for DofE
23. Get my internet sorted in my room
Sort out my sleeping routine
Get my eating habits rightLoose weight & tone up.
26. Do the splits
0 Comments 211 weeks
Tbh, this group of friends isnt perfect, we are nowhere near. We fall out all the time and there is usualy allways someone being hated. We can give up on eachother to quickly and too many of us take sides. If we bump into eachother outside of school we dont even realise that eachother is there. But through all that, all the fall outs, there are some pretty amazing people in the group-not perfect but close enough.
Leah: We have had our fair share of fall outs and will probaly have more, but i think we will get through them. All those memories..Camping and your bit of the tent flooding, ha wont forget that morning or that hoilday. Vodkaa babyy, eghh not nice but works. So yeh, she has helped me through so much and has stuck by my side through all the years and is always there for people unlike some. x
Jessie: Completely brilliant. Lucky to meet her because if i hadnt then, i dont want to think about it. Helped me threw one of the hardest times and still helping me. We have our weird moments like Tescos and our amazing remix to 'hey there delilah' . Strangly we understand each other no matter how pathetic it sounds. 2009 will be the best. She is my secret Spyy shh x
Kate: I do love our science lessons were we draw eachother, create children, cause awkward moments and work sometimes. Helped me alot and has been there no matter what. Can always talk to her and have a cry when i need to. Deals with mi pathetic over reactions. Sorry. Oh by the way, the beach last year never happened . x
Devon: Has understood me and helped me so much. Amazing memories at partys, days out or nights out. Has made me realise so much. So funny and have our random times and recipies x
Becky: She left school and i miss her much! So supportive and amazing to talk to. Miss good old year 7 and the times we had x
Kerry: She does suprise me sometimes! Tells me lots and miss our little moments. English would be fuck boring. You can cheer me up mostly. x
I love them all equaly. For different reasons. Thanks so much for just about everything
0 Comments 242 weeks