If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- yes yes oh yay! currently studyin at swansea uni. officially a second year. work hard..play hard...go out more than i probably shud do...spend more than i probably shud do (seein as i appear to b skint all the bludy time)...but lifes for livin obviously! Big fan of music..allsort i'll listen to anyfin. generally a fan of house or r'n'b but pretty open minded. generally a sociable guy. theres very few ppl i hate. wana no more jus ask...
- Have a slight obsession with constantly up-dating my music collection. Everyone says it but I really am an all-rounder. Just depends what mood I'm in. Most of the time I listen to R'n'B, House and Electro. Also like a bit of drum n bass, Indie music, and the occasional bit of rock music but can't stomach realli heavy rock music or realli weird indie.
Current Top 10 Most Listened to on mp3 player are...
10. Wiley Feat. Skepta - Rolex Sweep
9. Hadouken - Declaration of War
8. Wiley - What Do We Do? (Wearing My Rolex)
7. Plan B - No More Eatin' (Hadouken Remix)
6. Nelly Feat. Fergie - Party People
5. Rick Ross Feat. R Kelly - Speedin'
4. Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes
3. Neyo - Closer
2. John Dahlback - Everywhere
1. Chris Brown - Forever
- Green Street...Four Brothers...Oceans 11...Spiderman 1/2/3...Pirates of Caribbean 1/2/3...Hills Have Eyes 1/2...Smokin Aces...28 Days/Weeks Later...Saw 1/2/3...Crash...Just Friends...etc etc theres loads
- Hollyoaks...Deal or No Deal...Big Brother...Friday Night Project...Heroes...Dexter...T
he Inbetweeners...Dirty Sexy Money
- Most scared of
- stil stands as women with facial hair and spiders. hate the fuckers...
- Happiest When
- spendin time wiv me gorgeous lady, when i first hear an awesome new tune, out wiv friends, sleeping and eating i guess. theres a reason they call me fatty (and its not cos im fat)...
- Lager (any not fussy)...Jack Daniel's...Southern Comfort...Vodka Red Bull...and I suppose waters good too.
- Cheese (both food and music), early lectures (early mornins in general reali), the word 'mush' (hear it alot in wales), the man/woman/thing that created the word mush, hangovers and hospitals.