If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- If you come across my page and i KNOW YOU/DID KNOW YOU say hello! All these random people please bugger off, i'm not going to make you my friend.
.o.....o.. plz put this
..o...o.... on ur profile
...o..o... if u no someone
....oo.... that died from cancer!!
- Killers, Kings of Leon, Pink, Girls Aloud, Snow Patrol
- Erm love a bit of horror, comedy and def chick flick!
- C'MON KILLIE
- Scared Of
- Beasties - ALL OF THEM, spesh bees and wasps
- Happiest When
- With Barry, on a night out with the girls, playing with my nephews, with friends and family...all the usual
- The Other Half Of Me
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
- Paula Deerin
- Joanne Murray
- Gemima Puddle Duck
- Mhairi Macdonald
- Sarah Mitchell
- Sarah-Louise Hayward
- Sarah Katherine Gordon
- Viktoria Hayward
- Rachel Allan
- Pete Crockford
- Simon Morrison
- Stuarty Boy
- Lesley Hayward X
- Linsey Roy
- Paula Hamilton
- Paul Anderson
- Lindsay Dickson
- Farah Al-Hassani
- Christine Mitchell
- Angela Foreman
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
I found this and believe it to be useful to EVERYONE in all walks of life. I hope this clears up any arguments.
History Lesson: The term shotgun refers to back in old wild west days, when a person would have to sit next to the driver of the wagon with a shotgun to protect them from highway robbers
Rules So far
1. The Shotgunner must be in clear sight of the car, and shotgun can be called regardless of wether the driver is in sight of the car
2. If you are the first to be picked up on a journey, you are automatically given shotgun, untill you violate the other shotgun laws and thus, forfeit your position, the seat is yours
3. you cannot declare shot gun if someone has previosuly declared shotgun for that journey.
4. when simultaneous shotgun is called, there is then a foot race to the passenger side door from the all the people who called
5. shotgun cannot be called whilst inside a building (unless you are in a multi storey or underground car park!)
6. shotgun cannt be called in advance, only whilst on the way to the car for the journey
7. on the call shotgun if the driver wants to mix things up a bit he can call reload, this means that all calls of shotgun before that are void and the first person to call shotgun again gets the seat... and if u plain don't like the person who called shotgun.
this is often used when there is a simultanious call and the driver is unsure of the outcome, also a shotgun can have 2 barrels so a reload can only be called once
8. ja rob rule...if hes in the car shotgun now means back left so he cant punch you every time a yellow car goes past
9. Once shotgun has been called for the front seat then back left and back right can be called, thus leaving the fifth person who is travelling in the middle (or the "bitch" seat)
10. Being as how everyone is created equal, men have the same right as women to the front seat of the car. i.e. women don't own the front seat!
11. In the instance that the normal driver of a vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given Shotgun.
12. Once the journey is underway, the driver is the obvious controller of the tunes. However if they feel the road needs their full concentration, or they simply cannot be arsed any more, duty is passed to the shotgunner. however putting on crap tunes or allowing for silence when the ipod finishes a song or ANY instances of TAKE THAT will result in demotion to bitch seat.
13. Shoe Rule, anyone calling shotgun must have their shoes on, this is to stop people running outside and calling shotgun, then having to go back inside to put their shoes on, thus slowing the journey
14. Shotgun overrules Dibs, Baggsy's and and other girly calls!
15. despite the debate, shotgun can be used to shotgun things other than the front seat (eg back left, back right, women, not going to answer the door etc etc etc)
16. If travelling with a couple, one of the couple must shotgun the front.....no one wants to chauffer two of their mates whilst they are sat in the back all over each other
17. If someone has successfully called shotgun, this gives them no right whatsoever to correct the driver on their navigation skills ("take a left here you dickhead!") or driving ability ("I'd be in third gear if i was drving") if the passenger does this then they forfeit their position as shotgun holder
18. if someone says "whats shotgun?" after it has been called then they have to walk
19. If you come up to the car and you already have whos shotgun..the driver gets in and reaches over to unlock the shotgun door. if shotgun opens it before its actually unlocked..(this happens when the driver is still trying to unlock it and person pulls on handle) they have to give up there rights as shotgun. Therefore..shotgun suicide!
20. The successful shotgunner, in the front of a vehicle, assumes the responsibility for all gate opening, off licence nipping into, take
0 Comments 297 weeks
1. Whats your Name?
2. are we friends?
3. Are we close?
4. What do you think of me?
5. Do you hav a crush on me?
6. Would u kiss me?
7. Do u lyk my shoes?
8. Describe me in 3 words?
9. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
10. What was ur first impression of me?
11. Do u still think the same?
12.. What reminds u of me?
13. If you could give me anything what would it be?
14. How well do u know me?
15. What do u like best about me?
16. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
17. Could you ever love me?
18. Give me a nickname and explain why?
19.R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
20.Anything 2 say b4 u go?
6 Comments 349 weeks
- Engagement Party (48)
- Engagement Party Part2 (5)
- TITP 09 (48)
- TITP 09 more (40)
- TITP 09 - My camera pics (48)
- TITP 09 - my cam pics2 (46)
- Aiden and Dylan (39)
- Jo's party July09 (49)
- Gemma & Mike's flat warming 09 (48)
- Sunny days at the Black Dog (19)
- Duncan & Nadine's party (28)
- April Party 09 (48)
- More from April party (42)
- party party time (41)
- More xmas & new year 08 (48)
- New Year parties!! (49)
- Xmas & NY (49)
- 7th nov 08 (48)
- 7th Nov cont (48)
- Halloween 08 (44)
- Damiens party/sworgs bday part 2 (43)