If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Life's good, people on a downer fuck off
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey peepz. I was born and bred in Oban, moved to Glasgow in August 2006, saves me doing the maths there...
Officially got the travel bug now, finally left the British shores at last.
I'm a support worker for people in supported living in the East End of Weegieville, love my job and the guys I help support. Been working in the care profession for 6 years now, social care just under 3 years at time of typing this, never looked back.
Wanna chat please get in touch... No nutters thank you (I'm not a squirrel).
Game On Peepz
- Questions to what music i like ... Can i sing to it? Can i dance to it? If answer is yes i like it (But i can't sing worth a damn, do I care NO!)
- Transformers, Austin Powers Trilogy, Saw Trilogy, Shrek Trilogy, Batman Begins, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Most Anime films
- Anything with men in shorts lol. However am a WWE fan Randy Orton and John Cena one word "FIT"
- Scared Of
- Spiders, Tax Man, Heights (but go abseiling hmmmmmm?) Me pissed off ver scarey....
- Happiest When
- Going out with my friends, staying in with my friends, or just plain PARTYING!!!!!!!! Shopping. Running about like a maddie normally attached to my phone & iPod. Or chilling with the voices in my head (erm.... ignore last bit lol). Snuggled up next to my fave wee man (Passes sick bowl)
- What Pisses Me Off
- Ignorance, False People, Users, People who can't work out that no means FUCKING NO!!!! & People who don't answer texts. Would say arrogance but I'm more than guilty of that from time to time.
- When I can be bothered eating. Damn near anything except, any form of seafood, lamb, mushrooms, anything with alcohol. But on a low fat diet, so cutting out junk food at the mo. I have my reasons for not touching alcohol & no am not a recovering alky..... Gimme caffeine and I can rule the world mwah ha ha ha!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
2008 didn't just top 2007 it spit and shoved it Brokeback style. My relationship went from strength to strength, moved out of Govan YAY!!!!!!!!!! And ended all contact with the vermine that made me so miserable during the previous year, however on the downside I lost contact with alot of peepz, became a recluse in some ways.
However I am now re-contacting decent people from my past and back on the active roster on GMH (won't be going as all pistons go this time, nearly worked myself into the ground then), the influx of volunteers is fantastic and they're all mental, in a good way.
The main bugger to 2008 is that I put weight on "finally I hear you say" but to be honest I put that much on come new year I started a full healthy eating plan (don't say diet that's so fucking 80's) and completely stopped caffeine intake. Nowhere near as wired as I used to be but alot more stable as a result.....
So bit of a brief blog there, but informative since I couldn't be bugger writing one until now...
Game on peepz
0 Comments 221 weeks
Feel a bit of a gooseberry writing one of these been ages in my book anyway
So not many monumental things happened, been on my first flight to Oslo well Torp a damn near two hour bus journey to Oslo, numb bum syndrome and no I didn't join the mile high club, was far to busy nearly shitting myself on take off. So trauma aside the flight was good, reasonably funny seeing Glen get all shaky on landing especially since I was laughing at his reaction (such a caring wee bugger aren't I???)
The city itself was lovely and clean bugger all litter and not a piece of dog shit to be stood in, slide on, etc.... Culture shock there for a start coming from the dog shit capital of Scotland, people did piss in doorways willy nilly (what a choice of words ). Food was expensive as hell as was drink. but the general beauty of the place made up for it I think (really trying not to sound like an anally retentive travel agent here). Flight back was great I actually enjoyed take off (partly because the male cabin crew were quite yummy, good scenery makes all the difference )
So now I'm back to work, fucking joy it's been SO long since I'd had a decent holiday I've forgotten what a bastard it is to return to the grind.
So that's all folks
Game On Peepz
1 Comment 237 weeks
Ok it's been a wee while since my rant about how much I loved Manchester, and I'll be honest, I was gonna say Frank but to quote the Ting Tings "that's not my name" lol, I've been doing very little. I got my passport, handed in my SVQ Care level 3 stuff, looked after a mental wee doggy for 2 weeks and cleaned up the devastation which was left by wee fudgey. I haven't been home in what feels like ages, (Oban that is I'm no longer a dirty stop out) I have finally requested time off from work at the end of October well lets face it, the summer's been utter shite weatherwise it might be better come Autumn (I have to keep saying it to myself so I believe it).
So that's it, uneventful and dull, tis life I'm afraid, shocking thing is it's mine
Game On Peepz
0 Comments 245 weeks
close Pet Society
close My Chinese Zodiac
Monkey: 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016
Characteristics: People born in the year of Monkey are intelligent and witty; They are very popular because of their remarkable nature and magnetic personality; Monkey people are versatile and extraordinary inventive, they can easily solve most of tough problems, and they can success in almost any fields; Sometimes, Monkey people are opportunist and they distrust other people.
Best Career: good in any field.
Marriage: most compatible with Dragon and Rat people but not compatible with Tiger and Pig people.
Check your friends' Chinese Zodiac, setup Chinese Zodiac to your profile!
- Common, Locker Room Opening Night (19)
- Da Fudge (5)
- Dundee & Stirling March 08 (18)
- Edinburgh Visit (13)
- Falkirk & The Wheel (23)
- Falls Of Clyde & New Lanark (34)
- Family Photos Oct 2006 (10)
- GMH @ Burly (16)
- GMH BBQ (27)
- GMH Launch Party 1 (48)
- GMH Launch Party 2 (48)
- GMH Launch Party 3 (48)
- Glasgow but not as I know it (19)
- Good times roll (38)
- Home photos (11)
- July 2007 Visit home (28)
- Mobile Photos (2)
- My Album (5)
- Newish pics (12)
- Pride 2007 Edinburgh (35)
- Random pics (9)
- official Paolo Nutini
- official The Killers
- official James Morrison
- official Coldplay
- Chad Michael Murray
- official Rihanna
- official Avril Lavigne
- official Jamelia
- official Beyonce
- official The Fray
- official Gorillaz
- official Lostprophets
- official Just Jack
- official Razorlight
- official Lemar