If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I LOVE MARK MULDOON!!!
15% Concentration,Power Nd Brill
And 100% Reason To Remember The Name
PLAY THE GAME BEFORE THE GAME PLAYS YOU
EVERYONES A WINNER!
If you let a bully come into your garden, the next day he'll be in your porch, and the day after that he'll rape your wife.
I <3 MINT CAFE BAR
monday @ the mint? thinkso
- my idols
- JUSTIN McMAHON, CONOR GORMLEY, OWEN MULLIGAN, STEPHEN O'NEILL, SEAN CAVANAGH, BRIAN DOOHER, BRIAN O'DRICOLL, BONO, GANDHI, OBAMA
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
- Eoin Armstrong
- Conor Mc Creesh
- Barry Lee Potter
- Niall Doyle
- Danny Mc Elhatton
- Shea Mc Garrity
- Thomas Wylie
- Ciarán Owens
- Shannon Crilly
- Mairead Mullan
- Rebecca McElhatton
- Kelly-Ann Quinn
- Richy D
- Eddy Cairnduff
- Fintan Quinn
- Chris Lynch
- James Scott
- Ciara Lynn
- Ryan O'Neill
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and How did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Have you ever wanted to punch me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why?
7. Describe me in 1 word
8. What was your first impression of me?
9. Do u still think the same?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When was the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something that you couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about u?
6 Comments 249 weeks
01] I _____ Sharkey.
02] Sharkey is _____.
03] If I were alone in a room with Sharkey , I would _____.
04] I think Sharkey should _____.
05] Sharkey needs _____.
06] I want to _____ Sharkey.
07] Someday Sharkey will ___.
08] Sharkey reminds me of _____.
09] Without Sharkey_____.
10] My memories of Sharkey are _____.
11] Sharkey can be _____.
12] The Worst thing about Sharkey is _____.
13] The best thing about Sharkey is _____.
14] I am _____ with Sharkey.
15] One thing i would like to know about Sharkey is _____.
16] Sharkey should go and _____.
17] Sharkey _____ me.
4 Comments 261 weeks
1. You spend all winter on the beer speculating on who will be brought in to manage the team next year.
2. The hardest tackle you will make all year is in an indoor soccer match in January.
3. When you break your brother-in-law's leg.
4. There are 35 at training under lights on a bitter February night (unfit but enthusiastic) - the average for August is 7 (the rest are either unfit, sick of training, repeating exams, in the US or making silage).
5. When you go for a pick-up, you fumble the ball at least twice before you just kick it.
6. The full forward has his son and nephew in the corners.
7. The nephew is two years older.
8. For a 2.30 throw-in, you start packing your gearbag at 2.40 and still manage to be on the field before the referee even arrives.
9. You can get a match called off because your star player is playing for the County under-16's the following week.
10. Your tight marking corner back never gives an inch – except, of course, when the ball gets inside his own 50 and he charges out after it with all the other backs, forgetting that the other team are even on the field.
11. Your goalie lets in a sitter every second game - this usually happens after you have scored 5 points from play to reel in a difficult half-time deficit.
12. Or in the first minute if it is a final.
13. Your full-forward (nickname - Bomber) can't score but "he's a good man to bust up the play".
14. Your centre forward can't score either but "he'll stop a good man from playing".
15. Your championship is either a round robin that requires you to play six league games to eliminate one team, or a knockout starting in October.
16. Your no 8 can’t catch the ball and is only there because he is the tallest lad in the parish.
17. Any members of your panel who claim to have back injuries are either lazy or completely daft. Unless you can see blood, bruises or bandages, they are making it up.
18. Before every match, the forwards are told to stay wide and not bunch - but this is not what happens. The only time any forward goes wide is if they are looking for water.
19. Your backs play from behind punching with one hand while resting the other on the forward's back - this is why all your scores and all their scores come from frees.
20. A pint after Mass is the usual warm up for a game.
21. You can't field a team during the June because of Junior and Leaving Cert. Exams.
22. Your left corner back plays at No. 4 because he is one of only two people who can kick with their left foot.
23. Ditto No.7.
24. After every away match you can’t wait till next year "to get them bastards down to our pitch and give them a kickin'."
25. Your star player always has one other brother "that was even better but he couldn't stay off the drink".
0 Comments 262 weeks
close LX World Cup Football
close Football League
Center Back R
Center Back L
Center Mid R
Center Mid L
Just 'N' Casey
close Whos your ireland rugby player?
- Fr Rocks Supporters and players
- Da Manchester United Fan Club
- Hill 16
- Hilary Duff Fans
- Tir Eoghaín Supporters Club
- Tyrone Supporters Club
- ^The Roy Keane Fanclub^
- The Three Christys
- Up The hoods
- Dirty Dancing
- Are You A 90's Kid??
- Bongo Boy Records
- Where's my Magners feat. Adios Pantalones
- Harder Dance Stylez
- My Album (42)
- team bonding (10)
- were on a mission (9)
- fr rocks (21)
- down at clonmore (31)
- funny (33)
- skool (45)
- fr rocks u16 (37)
- man utd (48)
- sunderland (40)
- tyrone (42)
- man utd (48)
- crazy weekend wit pearces 2 women (12)
- man utd players and numbers (25)
- keano (20)
- france (38)
- all-ireland weekend (26)
- london Rugby tour (15)
- rugby (14)
- summer 08 (15)
- the shop (6)