If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Where do you find a dog with no legs?
Where you left it.
A Barman asks a horse why the long face? i have cancer replies the horse.
1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."
5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."
- 2pac, The Game, Snoop, eazy e, ice cube, nas, Nate etc also a bit of lost prophets, bullet for my valentine, Pantera, maximo, Big Country, the eagles, Genesis, The Police, Bad Relgion, a bit of everything i suppose. Cheesy 80s music is amazin as well. but fuck that techno shite!!
- Scarface (Greatest) The Departed, Goodfellas, Casino, The Bourne Trilogy no country for old men, anchorman, dumb and dumber, halfbaked, CB4, Blow, The Business. The Warriors, Die Hard 1, 3, 4. Devils Rejects, Halloween, 28 Days later and weeks, Pulp Fiction, Rambo, Rocky, Teenwolf, Karate Kid hunners of films. The dark knight is also amazin
- Glasgow Rangers. We are the people.
- Scared Of
- Michael Jackson. (he touched jaz at his concert)
- Happiest When
- sleeping, getting fucked up and when its every other saturday
- You know what grinds my gears
- Tims!!, England!!, The French(exc.J.C.D), Alcohol free beer!!, Ready Salted crisps!!, Black wine gums!!, people who tell the same story again...and again, Ruby Wax, Tim Westwood, Smack, Manuel Gonzalez, Christian Dailly.
- The sopranos, South Park, Family Guy, the simpsons, Everybody hates chris, everybody loves raymond, jackass, dirty sanchez, viva la bam, the wire, scrubs.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR
1 Lionel Messi (Barcelona & Argentina) 33.6
2 Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal & Spain) 22.8
3 Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United & Portugal) 14.8
4 Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid & Argentina) 10.4
5 Giovani dos Santos (Barcelona & Mexico) 6.3
6 Alexandre Pato (Internacional/Milan & Brazil) 4.2
7 Wayne Rooney (Manchester United & England) 2.1
8 Alan Hutton (Rangers & Scotland) 1.2
9 Robinho (Real Madrid & Brazil) 0.6
10 Anderson (Porto/Manchester United & Brazil) 0.4
0 Comments 282 weeks
People u need to go and watch ufo the greatest story ever denied. from alluc.org or u tube its pretty fucked up.
0 Comments 309 weeks
Rangers secured one of the greatest feats in the club's history when they annexed the European Cup Winners Cup in 1972. It remains an outstanding triumph, not just for the achievement itself but for the quality of opposition overcome en route to the final in Barcelona.
Yet many - me included - believe that the Ibrox men have never fully received due credit for that success, largely because it was overshadowed by Celtic's earlier success.
But there were other reasons why Rangers' achievement hasn't been recognised for the amazing feat that it undoubtedly was. A major factor for many was that the club had qualified for the European Cup Winners Cup as beaten finalists to Celtic in the Scottish FA Cup. Yet Fiorentina, the inaugural winners of the tournament in 1961, had similarly qualified after losing the Italian Cup final to Juventus, as indeed would many others post-1972.
The quality of opposition encountered by Rangers en route to the final in Barcelona was exceptional, including as it did the leading clubs of the day in Portugal, Italy and West Germany. It was a much more formidable task than Celtic had faced five years earlier in eliminating weak Zurich, Nantes, Vojvodina and Dukla Prague sides to reach the European Cup final. It's worth remembering that the other British side in the 1967 quarter-finals was Linfield.
In the 1967 final, Celtic faced mighty Inter Milan, but the Parkhead men were fortunate that they had not been paired with the Italians earlier in the tournament. Inter had won the European Cup in 1963-64 and 64-65, but by Lisbon an ageing team which had already peaked was devastated by injury on the eve of the final. In particular the absence of captain Luis Suarez was a serious blow - the midfielder, a former European Footballer of the Year, was the key player in the counter-attacking system utilised by coach Helenio Herrera. Also absent was speedy winger Jair, who scored the only goal when Inter beat Benfica in the European Cup final in 1965. His pace on the break could have been decisive had he played.
It all started somewhat cautiously and modestly in Brittany as Rangers travelled to face Rennes, progressing to Round Two on a 2-1 aggregate.
Sporting Lisbon - at the time the Portuguese League leaders ahead of Benfica - were Rangers' second-round opponents in a dramatic tie that went to the death. After racing to a three-goal lead, Rangers were pegged back to 3-2. The Lisbon return lived up to the drama of Glasgow, with each side scoring in extra-time. At the final whistle Rangers should have been through, but unbelievably Dutch referee Laurens van Ravens ordered a penalty shoot-out - directly against the tournament rules. The drama of the spot-kicks, won by the Portuguese, had the spectators engrossed, but the result was overturned on appeal and Rangers went through to the last eight.
The quarter-final draw paired Rangers with Torino, a formidable outfit who were at that time Serie A leaders, and would miss out on that season's title by just one point. Torino now live in the shadows of illustrious neighbours Juventus, but in 1967 they had a history and tradition equal to that of their city rivals.
Rangers went to Italy and played Torino at their own game with a disciplined, tactical performance. After that 1-1 draw, Torino coach Gustavo Giagnoni bestowed on Rangers the ultimate praise: "They played like an Italian team."
The Ibrox return was no formality, so Willie Waddell fielded the same 11 and employed the same tactics. Nevertheless, Rangers controlled the game, with an Alex McDonald goal ensuring a noteworthy victory and a fifth European semi-final in 13 years.
The semi-final draw paired them for the third time in five years with Bayern Munich, a formidable force which included the core of the West Germany team that won the European Championships two months later and the World Cup two years later. With Franz Beckenbauer (European Footballer of the Year), Gerd Mulle
1 Comment 309 weeks
close Favourite Quotes
Attention restaurant customers: Testicles. That is all.
Thirty-five years in show business and already nobody remembers me. Just like what's his name, and whos-its, and you know, that guy, who always wore a shirt.
Really? No one here's gonna say it? It has to be me? All right. GENITAL WARTS!
This has purple in it. Purple is a fruit.
close Rangers Fans
- Whats that song? 5 Taken