If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I'm a... human? No... Well my friends say I'm an alien, it's possible, you never know, ya know...
I'm confused, disorganised, clumsy and messy and lose my way more than the average person I think, but, yeah... Most of all I just like lazing about an ignoring the heaps of work I *don't* have. Or daydreaming about... Anyway! And if you haven't noticed yet, I love being completely... RAndoM ^.^
- The Other Half Of Me
- dc Talk, Third Day, Linkin Park, Benjamin Gate, Evanescence
- The Secret Window, Pirates of the Caribbean
- Hockey, Soccer (Football), but sports are kinda boring...
- Scared Of
- People, crowds, failure, Barney.
- Happiest When
- Sleeping, drawing, annoying the class in English lessons, talking to Stu, crying over my other friends, messing about with my *other* friends, playing puzzle pirates (ooh think I'm semi-retired now...), playing Maple Story, playing Guild Wars, playing.... can't think of anything now... Programming ^.^
- Mean and nasty people, people who walk over others without caring (not literally -.-), people in general, my internet's 1GB cap, bananas, CAPSLOCK (it really scares me), chainmail, veggies, homework
- Stuart!, wolves, Ruga, rain, games, manga, pizza (a rarity, oooh), biltong droëwors and boerewors (SA things, yummmm!), drawing, painting (I suck at that though), being silly
Today's another mathsy day, aww booey
But life's starting to look fun again Looked at the calendar in the kitchen and I realised I had two words to say to myself... Tania.... "gaan mal!" It's the 20th! Meaning my internet's cap gets reset tomorrow! *dances around happily * (oh yah, "gaan mal" = "go crazy") Yay for playing games and downloading lots of useless stuff! And voice calls!!! STUUUUAAAART!!!!
And yay for no school tomorrow!!
Buuut anyway XD I had the weirdest school day ever O.o Imagine writing an english exam, with a comprehension test thingy... Titled... "Sex and the classroom"... Seriously XD And the questions were a bit... Erm...
ANYWAY! That's not the weird part... I mean I always knew my IT teacher wasn't really normal, seeing as how she throws pens at people and knocks the same people off their chairs and tickles other people and is just generally weird...
Well, today, in class, she attacked me!! And the next moment she started playing with my hair!! She's mad I tell you! MAD!! What kind of a teacher does someone's hair in a lesson? Really??
And then we all told her she's weird... And then she said we're mean to her and ran out of the classroom pretending to cry O__o And she was gone for the rest of the lesson! Grr! XD
But I'll stop there XD
1 Comment 326 weeks
Another week gone, yay XD
I finally attended that weekly meeting I keep missing, I was late for my math class again and the usual and unusual...
I also wrote a terrible accounting test that I managed to score pretty well in, so I'm happy bout that ^.^
AND!!! I had the greatest idea about writing a chat program for the IT class, and it rocked!! Finally, a chance to prove I'm better than Denzil-Peanut-Buchner-The-Mean-Guy-Who-Can't-Even-Spell-My-Surname!!
But in more current news (even though that last paragraph was pretty current too.. ah well XD), Skippy and Peanut decided to pick on me in the accounting class -_- I was minding my own business reading some posters, then they started talking to me... And asking questions... ENDLESS freaking questions...
"How's Stuart?" "How's Stuart's parents?" "Does Stuart know George Bush?" "Does he go to Harvard?" "Is Harvard in London?" "How are your parents?" "What colour is Stuart?" "Is he a guy?" "What is your view on the spreading of Aids?" "Are you racist?" "What are you trying to read?" "Are we out of questions yet?" "How much did you get for the test?" "Do you understand the IT?" "Do you know what this is?" "Do you want this envelope then?" "Why not?" "What if there was money in it?" "What if there was a letter from Ricky in it?" "Don't you think you're mean to Ricky?" "Why do you say we're mean?" "Do you think we're weird?" "Do we think you're weird?" "Do you think Denzil's a good friend?" "Do you think Skippy is a good friend?" "Why do you say no!?!?" "Why don't you just say 'maybe' then?"
And it went on... And on... And on... for at least half an hour... How do I survive school? XD
4 Comments 327 weeks
Today? Nothin' much happened really... Finally had a break to myself but forgot about my Computer Prefect meeting thing. Again. I really suck XD
And I miss Stuart's voice
And I have a big project due for tomorrow that I can't do because I don't have a textbook. South Africa sucks.....
That's the end for now
0 Comments 328 weeks