close About Me
- Don't touch me, I have no idea where your germy hands have been.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Upon appearance the young woman seemed merely painfully shy, the blonde hair often hiding part of her face while her eyes looked downward. The small hands rested at her sides, at times they'd open and close. She waited for the client to express their approval or disapproval of her work. The small bashful smile touched her lips for the comments made before she inclined her head. Her eyes lifted, though never to meet those of her clients, or anyone else but Her Roland's, as they discussed the delivery.
Diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia , it is often difficult to associate with the world outside of her mind. However she is learning, with her Finace Roland Hawethorn and his adopted Marciella Hare Hawethorn living within the Granddame, her life is a bit more complicated then she was used to, yet it was also more complete.
- The Artists Warehouse
- The building was massive , though the floor space is available to artists , inventors.. people that have a vision but not the space. The only thing requested is to respect those around you. Alice is among those that participate in the buildings creation and its vision. Its the place she goes when her work is too large to be handled at the Granddame and well sometimes to just need a place to breath and be around people that are familiar.. They sometimes host showings to the artists and musicians so they can be introduced to the vast worlds of Art and Entertainment. Alice is a sculptor herself, a craft she has allowed herself to release the emotions she is often uncertain as to their fixation and meaning
- Alice is a sculpter by trade, she had created statues for large corporations to the woman down the street wanting a marker fo rher dog's grave. They are often profound , some reflecting the emotional status she is not always capable to express. It has been her outlet since she was a resident within the Whitmere Mental Institution.
- Parks Funeral Home
- The old Victorian house had been remodeled to suit the needs of the funeral home. They had kept that old world elegance and charm. The quiet surroundings offer a level of peace and serenity for the grieving families. There are three showing rooms available as well as sitting rooms for each. Down below these beautifully decorated rooms, the young woman works
The room was set at forty degrees as the florescent lights offered up that artificial glow. She looked over at the clothing that the family had selected and winced. " They have very bad taste.. really.. floral.. " she glanced down to the still form. " I would have picked.. a good solid color.. green.. maybe a soft blue.. " she shrugged, that wasn't her concern as she moved to go about the work. The music blared over the speakers of four radios as she set herself to work. She often didn't tell people where she worked.. it sorta creeped people out. So.. yeah. However she almost felt like an artist on some days. The recreation in any of its flaws would be hers and hers alone. So yes she kept that to herself. That and the little voices that adored to suddenly scream out in her head. So long as the little pills were taken they were quiet, but on those days she ran out? She'd not remember most of what happened, because well , in part.. those days she wasn't herself.
- Westchester Cemetary
- The great cemetary stretches out for nearly four acres. The large tree and masoluems that date back nearly a three centuries ago. This buts up against the parking lot of the Funeral Home. There are benches and paved walkways through the cemetary for those that need the hallowed ground and serenity.
- I am putting this out there so it clears up some confusion. I am not seeking an adult based SL with this character. I created her simply to write out her story. I can tell you with a certainty at this point of the character's story; romance , sex .. whatever is not going to happen.
Also do not take offense if the character does not believe in your supernatural character, she has been trained not to believe in monsters. This is not to say your character isn't a vampire or a lycan or something of that nature.. she simply will not believe it. Also no turning her in any way shape or form.. she isn't a blooddoll.. or anything like that. heh.. narrowed that field down a bit didn't I?
- The Other Half Of Me
He has fixed the frightened soul, my secret hero.