If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- “Les physiciens peuvent enterrer leurs erreurs, les architectes seulement conseiller à leurs clients de planter des plantes grimpantes. Aussi devraient-ils aller le plus loin possible de chez eux pour édifier leurs premières constructions”
CHECK OUT THE DANCE OFF....I CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT
Hotmail is....................... Ianapas@hotmail.com ..........No shit emails such as...... if u dont forward this u"lll die....its just sad
- everything but ....hardcore rave, classical and oldey music
- Green Mile, Gladiator, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, The Godfather and The Godfather part II, Citizen Kane (Welles), Raging Bull (Scorsese), Twelve Monkeys, Fight Club, Scarface, Apocalypse Now, The Dirty Dozen, Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, Saving Private Ryan, Where Eagles Dare, Zulu, the great escape, Dawn Of The Dead, Mad Max, Minority. report all the cool classics really..alfred hitchcock......
- Rugby, running, cycling, tennis, squash, football and Ballet.... anything 2 keep in shape and prevent a beer belly!
- Scared Of
- Rats.....getting old!!........eggs (got an allergy to them)
- Happiest When -I love
- Having fun, playing rugby, partying with friends......................
..I love?????????? TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR WIN...
- Indian Balti, Chicken, KFC and Scampi Fries ......the greatest crisp snack ever
- people eating apples, ticking clocks and ................liverpool FC + ARSENAL SCUM.................& Magherafelt coz it is such a shit hole!
Question: Magherafelt, wud it be a bad thing if it got nuked?
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Ian? 23 Taken
Football League First Division / Premier League 2
Football League Second Division 2
FA Cup 8
1900-01, 1920-21, 1960-61, 1961-62, 1966-67, 1980-81, 1981-82, 1990-91
League Cup 3
1971, 1973, 1999
FA Community Shield 7
1920-21, 1951-52, 1961-62, 1962-63, 1967-68, 1981-82, 1991-92
Southern League 1
Western League 1
Football League North and South 2
UEFA Cup 2
European Cup Winners' Cup 1
Anglo-Italian League Cup 1
FA Youth Cup 3
1970, 1974, 1990
Peace Cup 1
From formation to the first league title
To Dare Is To Do
The Tottenham club badge c.1955-1983In 1882 the Hotspur Football Club was formed by young men from a local grammar school and Hotspur cricket club. It is thought that the name Hotspur was associated with Sir Henry Percy (Sir Harry Hotspur) who lived locally in the 14th century. The team later became Tottenham Hotspur to distinguish itself from another team called London Hotspur.
At first Hotspur played in navy blue shirts. The club colours then varied from light blue and white halved jerseys, to red shirts and blue shorts, through chocolate brown and old gold and then finally, in the 1899-1900 season, to white shirts and navy blue shorts as a tribute to Preston North End, the most successful team of the time.
In 1888 Tottenham moved their home fixtures from the Lee River marshes to Northumberland Park where the club was able to charge for spectator admission. They turned professional just before Christmas 1895 and by 1896 had been admitted to the Southern League and were attracting crowds sometimes nearing 15,000. Charles Roberts became Chairman from 1898 to 1943.
In 1899 Spurs made their final ground move to a former market garden in nearby High Road, Tottenham. In time the ground adopted the name of a local thoroughfare, White Hart Lane. The move proved successful as in 1900, Tottenham won the Southern League title and crowned this achievement the next year by winning the FA Cup - becoming the only non-League club to do so since the formation of the Football League.
Tottenham achieved election to the Second Division of the Football League for the 1908-09 season, immediately winning promotion as runners-up to the First Division. Their record between 1910 and the Great War was poor and when football was suspended at the end of the 1914-15 season, Tottenham were bottom of the league.
There were shenanigans in 1919 when Arsenal - who had finished only fifth in Division 2 the previous season - were elected to the First Division in Spurs' place. Their relocation into Tottenham's hinterland and this duplicity triggered the derision Spurs fans feel for the Gunners. Tottenham were Division Two Champions in 1919-20 and in the following year, on April 23, 1921, Spurs went all the way to their second FA Cup Final victory beating Wolves 1-0 at Stamford Bridge.
After finishing second to Liverpool in the league in 1922, Spurs experienced a steady decline, culminating in 1928's relegation. Spurs were unable to advance beyond the quarter finals of the FA Cup, getting that far three years running 1935-1938. On September 3, 1939, as Neville Chamberlain declared war, Spurs were seventh in the Second Division. League Football was abandoned for the "duration".
By 1949 Arthur Rowe was manager, and had devised and developed the “push and run” tactical style of play. This involved quickly laying the ball off to a teammate and running past the marking tackler to collect the return pass. It proved an effective way to move the ball at pace with players' positions and responsibility being totally fluid. Rising to the top of the Second Division, Tottenham ran away with their first ever league title. In 1951 they won the First Division Championship and became the first side to win Second and First Divisions in successive sea
1 Comment 332 weeks
01. I _____ Ian
02. Ian is _____.
03. If I were alone in a room with Ian, I would _____.
04. I think Ian should _____.
05. Ian needs _____.
06. I want to _____ Ian.
07. Someday Ian will ___.
08. Ian reminds me of _____.
09. Without Ian _____.
10. My memories of Ian are _____.
11. Ian can be _____.
12. The Worst thing about Ian is _____.
13. The best thing about Ian is _____.
14. I am _____ with Ian.
15. One thing i would like to know about Ian is _____.
16. Ian should go and _____.
17. Ian _____ me.
18. The last time i seen Ian was _____.
1 Comment 355 weeks
HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY !!!!!!
1. Show up naked
2. Bring food
It's not difficult to make a woman happy ( i Right!!!!!!). A man only needs to be:
1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
45. give her compliments regularly
46. love shopping
47. be honest
48. be very rich
49. not stress her out
50. not look at other girls
AND AT THE SAME TIME,THEY MUST ALSO:
51. give her lots of attention, but expect little
52. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. give her lots of space, never worrying about
where she goes
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:
54. Never to forget:
* arrangements she makes
0 Comments 365 weeks