If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Male, 6,371
- from 221B Baker Street
- Profile views: 5,378
- Member since: August 2010
- Last active: May 8
- Property of Doctor Johnathan Watson
- Me, Myself, and I
- Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them.
Brilliant, aloof and almost entirely lacking in social graces. Sherlock is a unique young man with a mind like a 'racing engine'. Without problems to solve, it will tear itself to pieces. And the more bizarre and baffling the problems the better. He has set himself up as the world's only consulting detective, whom the police grudgingly accept as their superior.
- The Other Half Of Me
A miracle. Just for you.
- âBy the Lord, it is as well for you. If you had killed Watson, you would not have got out of this room alive." - Holmes
- When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how mad it might seem, must be the truth.
- Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day - if we're very, very lucky - he might even be a good one.
- Most people blunder around this city and all they see are streets and shops and cars. When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield.
- âI always seem to be cast as slightly wan, ethereal, troubled intellectuals or physically ambivalent bad lovers. But Iâm here to tell you Iâm quite the opposite in real life. In fact Iâm a fucking fantastic lover.â - Benedict Cumberbatch
- Is possibly my newest, greatest love. Enquire for details if interested.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- He used to call his brother Mykey when he was a child.
- At the age of three, Mycroft gave him a Paddington Bear. Sherlock still owns it now and it's one of his most prized possessions.
- His violin came from his mother.
- His coat was also a gift from Mycroft, a reward for getting completely clean.
- He doesn't "hate" his brother. But he'd never admit to anything remotely akin to love for the man. Even though he does feel it deep down.
- The falling out started when Mycroft left for a new school when Sherlock was just eight, and from that point on the relationship between them slowly broke down and over the years harsh things were said on both sides.
- When he was young, Mycroft used to take him on days out and patiently explain all the things that Sherlock wished to know about.
- His father didn't like him. He wasn't a planned child, and Mr Holmes didn't bother to keep that, or his disappointment that Sherlock didn't turn out more like his older brother, a secret.
- Although his father didn't beat him often, he much preferred verbal abuse, there were one or two occasions where shouting and insults were not enough and Sherlock felt the sting of his father's hand.
- Mycroft knew nothing about this until he caught their father in the act one night having come home early for the holidays.
- Sherlock's father died when he was fourteen. No one really knows what happened, but Sherlock has always suspected that his mother finally gathered the courage to stand up to the man. Also there were several compounds missing from his chemistry set.
- Sherlock started drugs at Uni. He had many wild nights, and many nasty ones.
- He experimented sexually during that time, and though he found the entire thing to be rather dull, he did prefer men to women.
- During his darkest drug induced moods, Sherlock harmed himself. The reasons for which are known only by him. He has never spoken about it to anyone, though he does have small scars along his arms which are faint unless you know where to look. He also has a matching set on his wrists, but he refuses to acknowledge their existence.
- He secretly adores John's jumpers.
- He loves John's dimples and does his best to make the man smile so he can see them.
- He has a thing for John's Army tags.
// Awesome. Amazing. Brilliant.. the list is endless. //
In RP terms, the only person Sherlock is and ever will be interested in.
Relationships with anyone else are a big no.
He's not remotely interested in romance or anything else with Jim's, Irene's or other characters.
He doesn't have them.
He's only slept with two women in his lifetime, and there was never a risk of them getting pregnant, so there is no possible way he could have fathered any children.
0 Comments 42 weeks
Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you.
0 Comments 91 weeks
*Major fangirl meltdown*
3 Comments 106 weeks