If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- feckin vodka
- Me, Myself, and I
- in the space of 12 hours my gaff gt broken in2 nd i fractured most of my ribs playin hurling..........was a good day
u no ur sad wen its 10 on a saturday morning nd ur de only person in ur college library
u no im hammered wen i start pointing at tings
Where would we be if cavemen said 'its raining, lets stay inside and watch thomas the tank engine...'
--- Dan tryin 2 encourage me nd dara 2 cum ou wile on msn
Simon Timlin dusnt hav m8s bu if he did dey'd probly b de best m8s in de world
ive forgotten wat its like 2 stand on a pitch nd not hav 2 b taken 2 hospital afterwards
- The Other Half Of Me
His dad's a hot garda...gotta love tom
- U2, The Killers, Snow Patrol, Kaiser Chiefs, Foo Fighters, de frames, de strokes, bob dylan, de eagles, dire straits, bloc party, arctic monkeys, coldplay, de verve, weezer, hard fi, travis, editors, stereophoni
cs, feeder, aslan, counting crows, queens of de stone age, oasis, ash, blur, muse, caesa
rs, damien rice , eric clapton, nd any rock music realy
- the hills have eyes 1 nd 2, halloween (de new 1), texas chainsaw massacre, de hitcher, wolf creek, de shining, amityville horror, snatch
- a bit of tiddlywinks nd ive also made my return 2 club hurling after my week long retirement
- Scared Of
- spiders, de local cats
- Happiest When
- in skool knowing i dnt hav ne homework 2 do, playing 4 de junior b's, watching one tree hill
- de lodge, elaine mooney
- parkies!!!!!!!straight hair!klon!!cunningham takin advantage of me!
- Mark Forsyth
- Aoife O'Faryan
- Liam O'Dowd
- Dan Spillane
- Oisin Whelan
- .Leanne Byrne.
- Michael Breathnach
- Eoin Gallagher
- Sam The Man
- Chris Murphy
- Marc Nugent
- Fionn O' Brien
- Ian Galvin
- Cuala Wildcats
- Neil Kelly
- Brian O'Riordan
- David Treacy
- .Katie Bball.
- Jen Connell
- Alan Cunningham
- Grace Fitzgerald
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
· Báta - eg "I gave it báta" - I put a fair bit of effort into it
· Stomached - surprised eg. "Jaysus when he came up behind me I was awful stomached"
· Mighty - very good
· Hames - a right sh!te - eg. "he made a hames of that clearance"
· Timber - intimidation of a hurling opponent
· Welt - swing at
· Lamp - a good thump
· Schkelp - a good thump
· Bullin' - angry. eg. "the centre half back was bullin' after I lamped him"
· Bull thick - very angry
· Joult - a push
· Joshel - a shoulder push
· Bushted - eg. "Jayz me arm is bushted"
· The Bomber - a very popular nickname for a GAA player
· A hang sangwidge - consumed with tay on the sides of roads after matches in Croker or Thurles.
· Citeog - he hit it with his citeog. ie. left handed/footed
· Blast - A great amount of anything.
· Rake - Also a great amount of anything, usually pints of Guinness
· A Shamozzle - a group of players shkelpin' one another but not exactly hittin' anyone at the same time!
· Flakin' - usually goes on for a whole game..... eg. "Jayz Paul Hanley gave Padraig Griffin an awful flakin' below in Clon on Sunday". To "flake" a lad for a whole game usually starts off with a bit of the aforementioned "joshellin'" and "joultin'" and develops into a bit of "weltin'" and may even result in a good "lampin'" for the victim especially if he gets "bull thick".
· Namajaysus - What was that for, referee?
· Mullocker - untidy or awkward players
· Horsed - bout of rough play or intimidatory tactics as in we horsed them out of it. Sometimes referred to as kicking/batin' the shit out of the opposing team.
· Horse - untidy or rough player. There's one in every club
· Row - Fight involving four or more players swinging hurls like lunatics
· Massive Row - Row involving both team,substitutes and supporters jumping fences
· Running Row - A massive row that continues out in the parking area and or dressing room areas
0 Comments 263 weeks
Copy it into a comment and answer it!
1.Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. would u fuk me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11.. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me sumting u could'nt?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18.R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
19.Anything 2 say b4 u go?
12 Comments 372 weeks
- end of year ball (10)
- My Album (48)
- nites ou/ Galway (9)
- psychology on tour (37)
- oxegen 08 (25)
- graduation (13)
- dinner dance (9)
- my gaff/oisins christening (22)
- elaines 18th (15)
- aoifes 18th (16)
- cians house/mine nd rebekahs adventure (29)
- summer (24)
- new years (24)
- Hurlin agen (19)
- carlsberg dnt do embarssing uniforms (2)
- Sessions Wit De Lads (13)
- Alans gaf (22)
- me in hospital (7)
- Minor Presentation (15)
- Mcgintys camera (21)
- hurlin las friday (7)