If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Ambra Van Den Berg
- Female, 24, 8
- Profile views: 173
- Member since: April 2010
- Last active: 5/2/10
- Me, Myself, and I
- For as long as I can remember, I've known I was different from everyone else. I see things, things that haven't happened yet and I don't know why. People say I have the gift of sight...I'm a seer but I think it's more than that. I don't need a crystal ball or tealeaves to tell what's going to happen. In fact, the only way I do see the future is through these visions I have. It's like I go into a trance, like I'm dreaming while awake.
It's more than a little disconcerting, even now that I've come to accept it even if I don't fully understand it or how I aquired such a gift. Kagan, my twin brother, he's different too - he can transfer thoughts to people's minds. At least I'm not the only one who's different. Our family think that we must have some powerful ancestor, but from what I've learned of my parents and their respective families, none of them are all that accomplished at magic. None of it makes sense.
Whatever the reason for my "sight", I see it as a gift, not a curse.
- While I was still at Janalyne Academy, I decided that I wanted to use my gift for a good cause. Help with defeating dark magic or something along those lines.
Once I had left school, I approached the auror department in the Ministry Of Magic in England and spoke to them of my gift. I now work for them, telling them of major dark magic before it happens. It's rather satisfying to know I've protected people through something that comes naturally to me.
- Notes on Ambras Personality
- Ambra's gift has moulded her into the person that she is. Because of it she is kind and caring, a genuinely nice person. Her sights have shown her all the horror of the world so she shys away from the darker side of life. She tends to keep herself to herself because she doesn't like to flaunt her gift but it's rather hard to hide when she suddenly goes into one of her trances. It's not that she's shy, nor is she ashamed, but she prefers a quiet life where she's not constantly bombarded with questions.
In saying all that, she does have a bit of an angry streak. But her anger tends to be righteous anger, based on what she has seen in one of her visions. Whilst in school she took out her anger being a beater for Esiderata, helping them to retain their yet unbeaten quidditch record.
- Ambra is the Daughter of Alexandre Fache-Budaj but she isn't aware of this yet. When she finds out, everything about her gift will begin to make sense to her.