If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
MUMS PREGNANT and TTC
- -- Baby Of The Year 2O1O is RUBY AMAIA!!--
- Me, Myself, and I
MUMS, PREGNANT & TTC
Congrats to anyone & everyone who are pregnant or a mum already, it is the biggest challenge in life & the most rewarding job too.
this page was made for any mum's, pregnant & TTC
we will be holding poll's every 3/4 days for cutest bump, yummy mummy ect...
we also provide help & info for anyone who is unsure of anything to do with pregnancy, ttc & even just support.
Feel free to share tips on pregnancy & birth, motherhood, best baby products or even your own experiences.
- Nasty comments
- Share experiences
- Have fun
Show your support for baby Brianna: Add; http://www.bebo.com/RipBabyBri
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Behaviour - Watch your childs behavior & see how & why your child react's to something the way they do. Do they like or dislike something & decide to praise or tell them "dont do that".
Trust - All children want to know you are there for them & they can trust you. Build a trust wall where they can sit down with you one-on-one & consult any problems or things that might worrying them. (Children can tell.)
Your Boss - Be strong willed, you are the parent & you are the boss. Children should learn if they want something or mis-behaving without no reason, then you should take control & tell them you are the parent & your say goes.
Time Out - A great way of showing a child you are serious in what you are saying is to introduce a time out area. If they mis-behave, give them a warning & if they still persist on mis-behaving put them in their time out area for the amount of minutes of their age. For example, age 7.. 7 minutes in time out area.
Sleep - If you or your child does not get enough sleep it can make you both craby or iritable. Believe me i know. Make sure your child has a bed time routine & has a time to go to bed. Reading a story at bed time can be a great way of bonding with your child & showing you love & care. Also try & make a routine for yourself, more sleep, better motivation.
Get Involved - Make sure to play with your child. Painting, arts & crafts, helping with chores or cooking can be a great way of getting stuck into a good relationship with your child.
Good old TLC - Children love hearing you tell them you love & care for them so you can never say you love them to much. Tell them they are beautiful & you mean the world to them all the time. It's a great way of building a healthy self-esteem & they love it.
Eat Healthy - It's common sense to get your kids to eat healthily, so try making faces on their plates with the food or make the food brightly coloured maybe even get them involved with making it.
0 Comments 157 weeks
January - Kai
After we have all the baby's, their will me a MEGA POLL where all the baby's go head-to-head for Baby of the Year 2O11!
0 Comments 167 weeks
- Do limit movement after intercourse. Standing up after intercourse can cause the semen to leak out. Try to wait twenty minutes after sex before getting up and moving around.
- Do try to keep the sperm inside your vagina longer. You can hold the labia together to try to keep the sperm inside of you. You can also try putting a pillow under your pelvis to help tilt your body so the sperm can travel upwards easier.
- Do try to make sex enjoyable. Sometimes when a couple is trying to conceive it will affect the quality of their sex life. More enjoyable sex means higher sperm count and better "swimmers".
- Do limit male masturbation prior to the days you are trying to conceive. It will help to increase the man's sperm count and improve your chances of getting pregnant.
- Do take prenatal vitamins if you are trying to conceive. Folic acid and other vitamins are very important during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Don't drink alcohol, smoke or use drugs at the time of conception. This applies to both the male and female. There is strong evidence that alcohol can effect your chances of getting pregnant.
- Don't douche (wipe) after having intercourse. It can wash out the sperm that has just entered your body.
- Don't have oral sex prior to intercourse. There is some evidence that the bacteria in the mouth can cause damage to male sperm.
- Don't have anal sex prior to intercourse. Bacteria in the anas can be carried into the vagina from the man's penis. If you do have anal sex before intercourse, make sure your partner washes his penis first.
- Dont drink, smoke or abuse drugs while trying to concieve, it can lower a man's sperm count & it can limit the woman's egg to be fertile.
- Do down on coffee/tea & any drink that is high in caffeine.
- Do your weight checked regularly to make sure your BMI is inbetween 20-30. If your are overweight this can reduce the chance of conception.
I hope these help, good luck.
1 Comment 171 weeks
- His Mumma
0 Replies 139 weeks
- Phantom pregnancy is a rare condition in which woman get when they have a deep desire to have a child. There is no scientific reason why this happens. In a phantom pregnancy, woman may still get all normal symptoms of an actuall pregnancy such as;
- Morning sickness
- Period Stopping
- Enlargement of the stomach
- Weight gain
- Swollen breasts
- movement in the stomach
There are no cure for phantom pregnancies but those who suffer need moral support. Phantom pregnancies usually affect in those who are having relationship problems, infertility & miscarrage.
(If still unsure, consult your GP & arange an ultrasound scan to be 1OO%)
- His Mumma
0 Replies 150 weeks
- Becoming a dad for the first time can be a daunting & great adventure but can leave some of you a little nervous, dont worry your not alone. Here are a few tips that may help you & be good for mum & baby too.
1. Create a birth plan for both you & mum.
2. Be positive & dont panic.
3. Expect your partner to be a bit crabby or stressed.
4. Be mentally, physically & financially stable for a child.
5. Try help your partner as much as possible with things such as cleaning.
6. Go to antenatal classes, this can be a great time for you & mum to bond with baby.
7. Do your research on pregnancy & birth.
8. Be interested & get involved.
9. Talk & touch mums tummy, fab way of your baby getting to know you.
1O. Help prepare for baby's arrival.
11. Talk to other dad's
- His Mumma
0 Replies 152 weeks
1. Food cravings
2. Darkening of your areolas or swollen breasts
3. Implantation bleeding or cramping
4. Frequent urination
6. Mood swings
7. Altered sense of taste
8. Morning sickness
9. A missed period
1O. A positive home pregnancy test
- Baby boy's (95)
- Baby Boy's #2 (38)
- Baby girl's (87)
- Gorgeous Newborns (10)
- WINNERS (9)
- RUNNERS UP (7)
- Bump's (89)
- Little Posers (25)
- Daddy & Baby (14)
- Bath time fun (12)
- Family, Partner's ect.. (45)
- Little sleepers (41)
- Mummy & baby (61)
- Scan pics (59)
- Little Smilers (: (48)
- Yummy Mummys (48)
- Baby's having fun (: (9)
- Baby's & dummy's (9)
- Pregnancy Stages (37)
- R.I.P baby's (4)
- Brave Babies (11)