If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Final Fantasy XIII
close About Me
- Release date in U.K 9/3/2010
- Me, Myself, and I
- So this is the group for the most awaited game of 2010 Final Fantasy XIII which is due to be released on March 9th. With all the previews that have been released everyone must be bursting with excitement and patiently waiting. With characters such as Lightning and Snow and new battle system plus the obvious EPIC graphics we can already tell this game is going to be amazing. This group will be the countdown to the release date and also your home central to talk about the game and for news about updates so watch this space and enjoy.
close Video Blog
320,000 CP in ten minutes.
Or 64,000 CP in every two minutes.
1) Growth Egg
2) Never entered the final wrap of the tesseracts level.
Wladislaus is what you need to fight against and he's pretty easy.
He can be found in this picture:
Team: Hope (Leader), Fang and Lightning.
Main paradigm: SYN (Hope) / SAB (Fang) / MED (Lightning)
Second paradigm: RAV / COM / COM
Third paradigm: MED / COM / COM
1) Buff Haste, Protect and Enfire on all of your characters. Fang should be dropping some debuffs on the enemy at this point. The debuffs have to be Deprotect and Deshell, so that the enemy can die faster.
Sometimes, he will do that ability (Mounting -something), which will remove his debuffs and his target's buffs. When he does that, switch back to SYN / SAB / MED.
Proceed to step 2, when everything is ok.
2) Switch to RAV / COM / COM and kill him.
If one of you is low on health. Just switch to MED / COM / COM.
This battle usually lasts 1 minute to 1 minutes and 15 seconds for me.
3) When the battle is finished, go to the lower platform via a small squared elevator and run to the save point. This will respawn the enemy
0 Comments 164 weeks
IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT TO GRAN PULSE AND DONT WANT TO BE TOLD ANYTHING THEN LOOK AWAY NOW
Im still on Gran Pulse, have been for a while now but mostly because its got awesome scenery and the Cie'th stones just happen to be there xD. Ive been doing the hunts for them and im on hunt 23 (out of a total 64) and they aint really that hard yet (with a few exceptions). Is anyone else doing the hunts and if so how far have you gotten with them? Obviously some people dont know about the hunts so this is information to you
0 Comments 165 weeks
close Photo Stream
- My Album (24)