If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- By God Its a Cold Out There.... Brrrrrrrrh
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey, you probably already know this but I'm a 22 year old student at caley uni with alot of stuff happening with my band. We've Just changed our name From, Black Alley Screens to Young Aviators, Recorded a new cd and even have T-shirts like real bands do.
I'm Currently working on the door at Furys in Paisley and Yip true to the paisley law, have alredy gotten Jumped once but No big deal. I've been in worse places and as long as the regulars and the staff are good craic I dont mind taking a bit of stick from the local scum that tend to hang around the front door (oh yeah, and dont get in... normally they Just get arrested )
Xbox Live: smash52
- Victor Wooten, Jaco Pastorius, Rodrigo Y Gabriella, The Waterboys, The Band, Pink Floyd, The Who, Razorlight, Bob Marley, Damien Gong Marley, The Fun loving criminals, The Libertines, Candi Statton, James Brown, Athlete, Jamiroquai, A Tribe Called Quest, Milburn, The Fratellies, Nine Black Alps, Future of the left, Get Cape Wear Cape Fly, Groove Armada, BB King, Eric Clapton, Etta James, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Ugly Kid Joe, Bob Dylan, The Offspring, The Eagles, Gill Scott Herron, The Beatles, Supergrass, Joe Satriani, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Alice in Chains, Sound Garden, Pendulum, Groove armada, Daftpunk, ACDC, Bad Religion, Aerosmith, Air, Willy Mason, The Jam, and the man himself Jimi Hendrix
Unsigned Bands: General Fiasco, The Down and Outs, Jocasta sleeps, We were promised Jetpacks, Tango in the attic, Twin Atlantic, Heathers, Unhappy Mansion, Tetra Neon.
- Recently, Pans Labyrinth, Pricess Chereokee, Superbad, Knocked up, The Wedding crashers, Batman Deadend, Ghost in the shell, Akira, Dragonball Evolution, Man of War, The Boat That Rocked, UP, Shriek, Clerks, Dogma, Mallrats (any Kevin smith movie really apart from Jersey Girl, I blame Ben Assfleck for that heap of shit), American ninja 2, Knocked up, etc
- Rugby and exteme sports... The world cup is alright but the fucking pussies dive too much. BE A MAN< GET UP AND PLAY ON. You didn't see Ireland stay down when they were tackled mid air by the English in croke park did you. no they got back up and beat them by three times as many try's so there.
- Scared Of
- Phsyco women who wear too much make up and expect you to pay for everything... I aint sayin she's a gold digger.
- Happiest When
- Playing Bass, Doing Capoeira, breakdancing and pourcour (free running)
- Victoria Keenan
- John Markey
- Jonny Redmond
- John Rafferty
- James Rea
- Ronan Fitzpatrick
- Helen Fitzpatrick
- Ciaran Gartland
- Ciara Riz
- Donna McQuaid
- James Greener
- Ciara Murphy
- Ruth Chambers
- Anthony Fitzpatrick
- John McKenna
- John Fitzsimons
- Desy McKevitt
- Catherine McLoughlin
- Aidan Lynch
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Kyle? 10 Taken
All I seem to be doing these days is working, Which isn't actually too bad. I mean I get so see some of the best Djs in the world and then chill out while working in My lLocal Coffee shop that I have now obtined a job in. This is actually the first time i've stopped tonight but I almost have everything done and half an hour to go so I think I deserve a break
I got to work a reggae night as well which the crowd which the crowd smelled suspiciously like weed... HHMMMM... Even though the only reason you would need crowd control at a reggae gig is if someone threw a bag of monster munch in the middle of the crowd and there was a big scramble for the munchies lol
Anyway, I better get back to work and get the rest of this place cleaned up...
0 Comments 270 weeks
I'm just having one of those days where there is noone in the flat, and I don't know where anyone is but that is of course becasuse I woke up after everyone left, and now I don't know what I should do. They say that procasonation is the thief of time and in this case it is most certainly true. So many decisions of what I want to do but my head is too hazey to actually decide what to do. So here is the end result... Writing a blog on Bebo through random surfing, I'm too lazy to watch videos on you tube and not motivated enough to study. It's sunny enough to go out to the park but too windy to sit down for any longer than 10 minutes. I could go for a coffee but really need to save my money. I stuck between a rock and a hard place... why is it that every time we need to make a descision and cant decide. I'm basically waiting for something to happen but nothing is. arrghh procasonation... you thief of time and bringer of anxiety.
I feel as if i'm in an awkward place.
I might just go and do some capoeira
0 Comments 274 weeks
Never before have I ever been so releaved to have exams finished, now lets just hope that I've passed them. I just hate that feeling, you know whenever your friends (some that I live with also) who have finished; dont have exams for a few weeks or have no exams are out having a good time whenever I just retire to my room like the hunchback Notredam, leaning over my books and intentively writing the chicken scratchings that I call notes and wishing that I already knew the stuff.
Let me digress: do you ever wish that information could be uploaded like it's done in the matrix?
and another digression: if they could upload information that easily would all the people who were connected into the matrix not surely become genius' through using multiple programs to extend thier knowledge... even if its just the entire discography of the discovery channel you would gain a mass of IQ surely.
But i'll get back to the point. I going for a big piss up with my mates
it'll be a messy one chiao.
0 Comments 279 weeks