If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- Born in Chiron her father Collier Sauvage wore the scarlet cloak of a warrior. He had become famous within the city walls for his bravery on the Plains of Sanchez while guarding a caravan from the city of Chiron destined for Schendi. Her mother Althea Olivier was of the physicians cast and instilled in her daughter some basic training that could and probably would be useful during her lifetime. She has a brother named Justin. Justin has followed in the footsteps of his father and hopes one day for his name to be as well known in Chiron as his father’s.
- The Beginning
- As a child her mother put all her hopes in her son believing that one day he might lead their Homestone to greatness. She was determined her son would follow in his father’s footsteps. Tasia was daddy’s girl. There was bond between the two that would go unbroken. She revered her father and respected her mother. It was clear to both her parents that as she grew she was going to become quite beautiful. Her father dreaded the day that the sunlight in his home would be diminished with her leaving and her mother hoped to secure a grand union between her daughter and a rich man of Ar therefore providing her family with recognition and power.
The slaves that took care of Tasia began to talk of her beauty when they left the walls of Colliers Sauvage’s home and soon the word in Chiron was that Tasia was perhaps the most beautiful woman in Chiron. She was pursued by a few of the more grand men in Chiron which she met with giggling and a lack of interest. It was then that her mother realized her daughter needed to mature and what better place to mature than Ar.
Althea also prepared her daughter, as any Gorean mother would prepare their daughter; for the possibility that her beauty might attract the wrong attention. When the time came to leave Chiron Colliers Sauvage sent a man named Amad to accompany both Justin and Tasia. Amad failed miserably and was sent home and killed by her father. Another was sent and he too failed in his task and was replaced by Jamison. Jamison is wily and cunning and has no desire to end up like the two men who previously held his position.
- Things didn’t go as well as planned in Ar. Tasia ended up working for some time in a Warriors Compound and that didn’t last long when compound dispersed and everyone seemed to drift in different directions. She met a man who wished to become a warrior and with that man visited a small Tavern in Ar. Not located in the best district she eventually began too manage the Tavern for a very unseemly group of so called Merchants. As with all good things an end must come and it wasn’t long before the Merchants who owned Tavern had to go into hiding to protect their own assets. Once again she found herself on her own and searching for work. She’d been offered a position managing another Inn but really was not interested in dealing with the petulant idiosyncrasies of a varied group of patrons. For now she is sustaining herself from the coin she earned and lives well. Well meaning not beyond her means and certainly there were no extravagances. She could easily go home and find a quiet sedate life as the companion of a Merchant or a Physician but that didn’t interest her at the moment. For now she would manage.
- Hate It
- She is just 19 summers and was stabilized at 17. She’s not a short woman but not a tall woman either. She stands tall at 5’ 8”. Her hair is strikingly blonde and her eyes depending her mood are from a very cold gray to a warm sparkling blue. Her nature is one of curiosity and sometimes a bit naïve. However naïve depends on the context of the conversation. She is not stupid.
- Scared Of
- I must like so many others finally state that I now have an "ignore" list. I hate doing that because I really believe good RP and SL's are inclusive. But I will not tolerate other muns deciding that they can speak for my character, I will not tolerate other muns manipulating my char via OOC thoughts in RP.
- This is a Gorean RP Character. This is not a real person. This is a character created for role playing and the photos are not of the mun behind the character. No OOC please. It only destroys the stories we attempt to create. If you are playing a Gorean char and your profile is set to private I will not acknowledge your char. Sorry silly to play this and have a private profile. Mun is over 21