Last updated: November 2007
These advertising terms and conditions govern how Content Partners can include advertising on or in content you provide on Bebo's Open Media Platform.
- Content Partner's Advertisements
All advertising inventory must be clearly and visually associated within the Media Player and the Content.
- Prohibited advertisements
Content Partner shall not be entitled to display any advertisements on the Platform that include reference to, promote or advertise the following without the prior written consent of Bebo:
- Illegal drugs
- Adult content, nudity or premium rate services
- Promotion of illegal content, goods or services
- Tobacco and cigarettes
- Gambling and casinos
- Any competing social networking sites
- Films with a classification of NC-17
- Content which is contrary to Bebo's Content Standards
- Right to Remove or Reject Advertisements
Bebo may at any time in its absolute discretion remove any advertising inventory from the Platform and/or the Bebo Site. Content Partner acknowledges that this may involve removing Content Partner's Media Player from the Platform.