HOLLYOAKS OVERDOSE <Hollyoaks-Spoliers>
"Currently ranked 40th in the official group charts!!:) Share the luv!"
|View Entire Blog | Post a Comment|
|!--SPOILERS BLOG--! Last Updated - 7th September||97 weeks ago|
|Maddie, Sinead, Bart + Gaz|
- A frustrated Bart watches on as Maddie continues to encourage Gaz and Sinead's blossoming romance.
- Maddie encourages Sinead to have sex with Gaz, while making sure Bart knows about it.
- Bart plants stolen goods in Gaz's car in a desperate bid to make sure Sinead understands her new boyfriend has a dark side.
- Bart discovers his plan to frame Gaz has worked - but is shocked to hear Sinead was arrested too.
Jacqui, Rhys + Gilly
- Jacqui makes a mess of Rhys' birthday.
- Rhys and Jacqui decide to take a break away from the village.
- Rhys is proud when Jacqui efforts to help a despairing Lynsey.
- Gilly's return places Rhys and Jacqui's happiness in jeopardy.
- Gilly struggles to fit into the village, but Jacqui seems to be doing well until she breaks down in a meeting with her counsellor.
- Rhys resigns from his job at Chez Chez when Cheryl hires Gilly.
- Mitzeee almost drowns....
- Silas sneaks up on Theresa in a nightclub!
Darren and Nancy's troubles
- Esther is comforted by Darren after she is snubbed by Tilly.
- Darren considers a new career.
- Darren feels left behind by ambitious Nancy.
- Nancy finds herself with no time to spend with Darren, putting strain on the couple.
- Esther helps Darren by planning a romantic evening for Nancy, but Darren is crushed when it doesn't do the job.
- Jack is getting worried that Darren is down in the dumps.
- Nancy's efforts to mend her relationship with Darren only end up pushing him further away.
- Darren is thrilled when he eventually learns Nancy is proud of him.
Brendan, Lynsey, Texas, and the mysterious emails
- Texas receives messages from a user in the chat-room India visited. Lynsey is convinced the mystery girl is actually Silas in disguise, and arranges a risky meeting in the wood.
- Lynsey organises with Nancy to go into the woods together, but Silas gets to Nancy first and sending her off on an important job, leaving Lynsey alone in the woods..
- Brendan worries when Lynsey is missing. He goes frantic when he receives a note from 'Lynsey' on his windscreen and goes straight to the woods- what will he find?
- Duncan, Lee, Warren and Mandy are leaving.
- Tony is uninspired by his latest job as the Dog's new chef.
- Tony is devastated when Mandy leaves him.
- Tony awakes to discover he quit his job while drunk!
- Liberty and Dodger give Will some advice on his love life.
- Will is nervous about starting uni, while newcomer Ash grabs attention with a cheeky stunt at the SU bar.
- Jason's transformation continues as he begins to use a chest binder, desires to start with hormone blockers and testosterone.
- Silas KILLS Heidi!
- Ethan finds a body in the woods.
- Doug encourages Seth to tell Riley about the affair, while Warren violently tries to stop Doug.
- New freshers to join the university - Annalise, her boyfriend Rob, Scott, Barney and Ash.
- Dodger starts working in the SU bar,
- Ethan finds a new love!
- Father Francis will be back!
- Carmel causes Francis a crisis of conscience.
- Carmel considers taking drastic action as Fr.Francis gets ready to move back to Africa.
- Bart plans a grand gesture to win Sinead back, leading to a 'spectaular' event.
- A real-life band are to join Hollyoaks, whose characters will form a band after joining.
- New Savage family member to join in October! Named Denis.
- New gangster girl to join Hollyoaks, played by daughter of Shameless' Mimi Maguire.
- A new cafÃÂÃÂ© opens on the school campus!
Note : we edit this blog often instead of posting new blogs, so keep checking back as edits won't appear in your homepage/emails!
All spoilers are confirmed, unless followed by "?".
|posted by HOLLYOAKS OVERDOSE|
|NOOOO cant believe amy ends up in bed with bloody dodger and lees leaving NOOOO|
|Chloe F said...||8/11/11|
|Cant wait 4 the Brendan Vs. Silas stuff!! thank you!! ps amy u slut x|
|View Entire Blog | Post a Comment|