Ross Stevenson <FierceTeddybear>
"Even an empty threat deserves a response you wont soon forget!"
|View Entire Blog | Post a Comment|
|Its been a while!||193 weeks ago|
|1. Where was the first place you kissed the last person you kissed?|
My room I think! lol
2. What's the most exciting thing that happened to you today?
Visit from lou, formulating more plans for the big move
3. How many best friends do you have?
I dont really believe in the term 'Best' friends, but if we change it to close friends then I have a couple, Joanne is my closest friend, knows me better than myself sometimes I think.
4. Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in ofcourse lol unless there is something exciting happening that day.
5. Can you tell me what you're wearing?
Jeans & a long sleeve shirt
6. Do you have any posters in your bedroom?
Nope, just pictures
7. What would you change about your life right now?
Not having to take a step backwards at work! Outwith my control tho.
8. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
Truth is always better, even if it hurts. Hate being lied too.
9. What's on your bedroom floor right now?
Various clothing items and the book "Got Fight" by Forrest Griffin
10. Last person you got into an argument with?
A customer on a call takeover at work
11. Do you trust people easiily?
Not as easily as I used to
12. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move to?
Just back out to lanarkshire to get my own wee house
13. Do you think you're dumb?
No I dont, Im not exactly a genius but im definetly not dumb.
14. Could you go a day without eating?
Pretty sure I have already so yeah.
15. How much do looks matter to you?
Certainly play a factor, at the end of the day there has to be an attraction there.
17. When was the last time you had your hair cut?
Couples weeks ago.
19. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
I guess that would depend on the situation, there are a couple things that would hit a nerve but in general not too easy.
20. What's the worst car accident you've ever been in?
Just a bump, been in a couple close calls tho.
21. Are you close with your mum?
I was when she was alive
22. Are you close to your dad?
see question 21
23. Do you tell your parents everything?
24. Would you rather be a bird or a fish?
Id rather just stick being me thanks
25. Name one fear you have.
That damned needle phobia, is certainly improving tho! :-)
26. If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive?
Walk. I know I dont have a car so couldnt drive, but would still walk even if I did.
28. Does the thought of marriage scare you?
Not at all, just need to find the right person first.
30. Who was the last person in your bedroom besides you?
Louise when she came in to say goodnight the other night.
35. Do you get bored easily?
Oh hell yeah, far too easily lol
36. What's something that someone can do that really bothers you?
Make judgements on people based on pre conceived prejudice.
37. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
Not that I remember
38. Do you wish you were famous?
Being 'famous' is extremely overated, hell all you need to do to be famous these days is audition for xfactor or go on big brother. I would rather be respected by few than be known by many.
40. Could you live without your mobile?
No chance, sad to say, but ive become rather attached to the little guy! lol
41. Who's the last text message you received from and what did it say?
Louise asking what flavour strepsils i wanted. Sore throat :-(
43. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Peace Is Free by Black Stone Cherry
45. Can music affect your mood?
46. What piercings do you want?
None, I dont think they would suit me, look good on others tho.
47. What tattoos do you want?
Well I would like my sleeve finished first, then a latin quote across my chest before moving onto the other arm for which i have a number of ideas im considering at the moment. :-D
48. Have you ever been in a cave?
Yes I have, on holiday in Lanzarote I think it was.
49. Have you ever eaten a bug?
Not that I remember but i fear the answer is yes. It is thought we will all eat and average of 3 spiders while asleep through out lifetime. Makes you think doesnt it! haha
50. Do you think there's someone for everyone?
Im certainly hoping so!
|posted by Ross Stevenson|
|View Entire Blog | Post a Comment|